Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ER Boomers

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
There's one demographic that is more responsible for these shitty situation we're in other than subhuman genetics:

OK boomer' is dividing generations. What does it mean?

Dirty Old nasty boomers.

These people are the ones that made the hippe sex cult movements and feminism that lead to the downfall of the West and made being a whore normalized.
They are responsibly for destroy society by destroying it's culture and denigrating other religions in their retarded hippie movements by picking and choosing shit to make the worst concoction of shit there is.
Not only did they culturally destroy America, but also economically for generations to come.
These boomers made it so that they will take the money of young people by force in a pyramid scheme, and not have to properly raise their kids to make them want to raise them.
Now not only are the kids of boomers in worse economic and social situation than their parents were, but boomers now are commonly dying alone in nursing homes because their own children don't want to be around them or take care of them (as kids have done for their parents since the beginning of time).

Although it's women's fault for being hypergamous whores and men for being desperate simps casting the largest net possible, they exist in a society where these behaviours are normalized because of boomer scum.

I'm glad boomers like these are dying off.

There's one demographic that is more responsible for these shitty situation we're in other than subhuman genetics:

OK boomer' is dividing generations. What does it mean?' is dividing generations. What does it mean?

Dirty Old nasty boomers.

These people are the ones that made the hippe sex cult movements and feminism that lead to the downfall of the West and made being a whore normalized.
They are responsibly for destroy society by destroying it's culture and denigrating other religions in their retarded hippie movements by picking and choosing shit to make the worst concoction of shit there is.
Not only did they culturally destroy America, but also economically for generations to come.
These boomers made it so that they will take the money of young people by force in a pyramid scheme, and not have to properly raise their kids to make them want to raise them.
Now not only are the kids of boomers in worse economic and social situation than their parents were, but boomers now are commonly dying alone in nursing homes because their own children don't want to be around them or take care of them (as kids have done for their parents since the beginning of time).

Although it's women's fault for being hypergamous whores and men for being desperate simps casting the largest net possible, they exist in a society where these behaviours are normalized because of boomer scum.

View attachment 424811View attachment 424812View attachment 424815View attachment 424816View attachment 424814
Don't forget a lot of Gen X. A lot of redditors are not even millennials but Gen X age.
But look at the political scene and the further rise of woke politics. @GoffSystemQB once posted that younger generations will be worse than the Boomers in many ways and that's panned out imo.

You want gorillacel dead?

They have sucked up all the wealth and enjoyed the most blooming economy post war.
Then they flung millenials into the doomed word that they themselves created.

Don't forget a lot of Gen X. A lot of redditors are not even millennials but Gen X age.
But look at the political scene and the further rise of woke politics. @GoffSystemQB once posted that younger generations will be worse than the Boomers in many ways and that's panned out imo.
boomers began the slip off the slope

You want gorillacel dead?
that's chad gorilla that took all the gorilla whores from the gorillacels, Harambe

They have sucked up all the wealth and enjoyed the most blooming economy post war.
pretty much

boomers began the slip off the slope
Consider though that a lot of your rage directed at the boomers is because it's cool to hate on boomers. Gen X normies are guilty of a lot of what you say too yet they rarely get any flak even from people here @Edmund_Kemper

Consider though that a lot of your rage directed at the boomers is because it's cool to hate on boomers. Gen X normies are guilty of a lot of what you say too yet they rarely get any flak even from people here @Edmund_Kemper
Gen X is growing up in the 80s right? Yeah, they're also guilty, but they were just part of the forest fire that was started by boomers.

Gen X is growing up in the 80s right? Yeah, they're also guilty, but they were just part of the forest fire that was started by boomers.
Gen X is anyone born in the late 1960s up to 1980 imo. Boomers are more anyone born from the mid 1940s to early 1960s.

Also more than Boomers Gen X love to shit on other generations and think that they are better than others and have the right to think that because they were seen as the more cynical generation. A lot of this is intensional division and generational warfare stoked up by the media but a lot of Gen X do appear to have a superiority complex compared to even a lot of Boomers.

Gen X is anyone born in the late 1960s up to 1980 imo. Boomers are more anyone born from the mid 1940s to early 1960s.

Also more than Boomers Gen X love to shit on other generations and think that they are better than others and have the right to think that because they were seen as the more cynical generation. A lot of this is intensional division and generational warfare stoked up by the media but a lot of Gen X do appear to have a superiority complex compared to even a lot of Boomers.
Didn't know that, I always see Gen X as nobodies, but they are my parents generation.
I mostly think of boomers, millenials, and zoomers tbh.

Didn't know that, I always see Gen X as nobodies,
A lot of people do but you have to look past the media hype tbh
Not your fault but it's easy to unconsciously accept the media's narrative of things and what's allegedly important. You have to train yourself not to after having done it for so long @Fat Link
but they are my parents generation.
I see. Well a defining characteristic of younger generations in western countries is that they don't necessarily have a higher standard of living than their parents enjoyed.
Up until recently it was just "The Silent Generation", Boomers and Millennials that were obsessively discussion in the media tbh
Zoomers started being discussed more after the mid 2010s.

boomers now are commonly dying alone in nursing homes because their own children don't want to be around them or take care of them (as kids have done for their parents since the beginning of time
They were the ones who destroyed the nuclear family, so they get what they fucking deserve. I hope that every stinking boomer who supported feminism and paved the way for this hippie dippy lunacy back in the 1960 and 70s gets abused in the nursing home he's rotting in. As much as I hate my generation, I hate the boomers more. These motherfuckers are the reason we're in deep shit now. Their K12 indoctrination program, and the normalization of trannies, slut culture, and all that other depraved shit is what's wrong with this society.

Progressiveness is a cancer that needs to be dealt with. In the good old days a woman would never dare raise her voice on a man, she would never even contemplate screwing a man over and divorceraping him. If it wasn't for the systems these bloody boomers put in place, females would be tame now. Their nature will always be there, sure. But we know for a fact that women can easily be controlled. We've been doing that for generations.

A lot of people do but you have to look past the media hype tbh
Not your fault but it's easy to unconsciously accept the media's narrative of things and what's allegedly important. You have to train yourself not to after having done it for so long @Fat Link

I see. Well a defining characteristic of younger generations in western countries is that they don't necessarily have a higher standard of living than their parents enjoyed.

Up until recently it was just "The Silent Generation", Boomers and Millennials that were obsessively discussion in the media tbh
Zoomers started being discussed more after the mid 2010s.
In the manosphere, there is also a generational divide I feel.

Boomer = MRA
Gen X = PUA who settle down eventually
Millenials = MGTOW
Gen Z = blackpilled incels

They were the ones who destroyed the nuclear family, so they get what they fucking deserve. I hope that every stinking boomer who supported feminism and paved the way for this hippie dippy lunacy back in the 1960 and 70s gets abused in the nursing home he's rotting in. As much as I hate my generation, I hate the boomers more. These motherfuckers are the reason we're in deep shit now. Their K12 indoctrination program, and the normalization of trannies, slut culture, and all that other depraved shit is what's wrong with this society.

Progressiveness is a cancer that needs to be dealt with. In the good old days a woman would never dare raise her voice on a man, she would never even contemplate screwing a man over and divorceraping him. If it wasn't for the systems these bloody boomers put in place, females would be tame now. Their nature will always be there, sure. But we know for a fact that women can easily be controlled. We've been doing that for generations.
based and karmapilled

In the manosphere, there is also a generational divide I feel.

Boomer = MRA
Gen X = PUA who settle down eventually
Millenials = MGTOW
I feel it's more

Boomer = MRA and PUA
Gen X = more of the same but throw in mgtow also
Millennials = doomers

Didn't know that, I always see Gen X as nobodies, but they are my parents generation.
When I was a 13 year old boy and Nirvana was going strong probably a year before Kurt killed himself (or Courtney killed him if you believe the rumours? heh) the Jew MSM would constantly refer to kids my age as well people the Nirvana bands age as "Generation X" and they did this in entirety ie the older and the younger were ALL of us lumped in as "Gen X".

So I was probably 14 when Kurt died and I think he was 27 (though anyone correct me if I'm wrong on that?) and again people from our vastly different age ranges were ALL lumped together by Jew MSM as "Generation X".

Today Jew MSM wants to rewrite history however and call people born in 1980 as I was "millenials" and I can only say...

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

Millenial= people born in 1990 or the year 2000 IMO.

Boomers = a steaming pile of shit

I was born in 1996, is that Gen Z?
I think so, not sure. That's usually the year they start it at I think.
I feel it's more

Boomer = MRA and PUA
Gen X = more of the same but throw in mgtow also
Millennials = doomers
doomer isn't part of the manosphere
When I was a 13 year old boy and Nirvana was going strong probably a year before Kurt killed himself (or Courtney killed him if you believe the rumours? heh) the Jew MSM would constantly refer to kids my age as well people the Nirvana bands age as "Generation X" and they did this in entirety ie the older and the younger were ALL of us lumped in as "Gen X".

So I was probably 14 when Kurt died and I think he was 27 (though anyone correct me if I'm wrong on that?) and again people from our vastly different age ranges were ALL lumped together by Jew MSM as "Generation X".

Today Jew MSM wants to rewrite history however and call people born in 1980 as I was "millenials" and I can only say...

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

Millenial= people born in 1990 or the year 2000 IMO.
Idk, I never heard anyone say gen x before tbh.
Boomers = a steaming pile of shit
based

doomer isn't part of the manosphere
Arguable tbh
Imo millennial guys are often just more disillusioned bluepillers than anything else. Anything else manosphere related is just tangential. Whether it's jobs, hopes for the future, social relationships, their experiences with women, it all follows a path of loss of hope.

Arguable tbh
Imo millennial guys are often just more disillusioned bluepillers than anything else. Anything else manosphere related is just tangential. Whether it's jobs, hopes for the future, social relationships, their experiences with women, it all follows a path of loss of hope.
well, I was just saying that in the manosphere, different things are popular among different generations.

well, I was just saying that in the manosphere, different things are popular among different generations.
I don't disagree but mgtow, PUAs and MRAs are more boomers and Gen X imo. Millennials are kind of lost in a sense. There is no cohesive group they've ascribed to. Doomer culture best describes the overall feeling among Millennial guys imo.

Boomers literally couldn't even beat a bunch of chink farmoids and they took the war home with them and fucked America. Honestly just cut off their social security and medicaid and let them rot

I don't disagree but mgtow, PUAs and MRAs are more boomers and Gen X imo. Millennials are kind of lost in a sense. There is no cohesive group they've ascribed to. Doomer culture best describes the overall feeling among Millennial guys imo.
yeah, I was saying MGTOW was most popular with millennials. It seems pretty doomerish itself as well, as they say there's no point cause you'll just get divorce raped and nothing going to change.
Boomers literally couldn't even beat a bunch of chink farmoids and they took the war home with them and fucked America. Honestly just cut off their social security and medicaid and let them rot
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

yeah, I was saying MGTOW was most popular with millennials.
Not from what I saw from the comment sections tbh
Barbarossaaaa was from that generation but most of the mgtow people were Boomers and Gen X.
It seems pretty doomerish itself as well, as they say there's no point cause you'll just get divorce raped and nothing going to change.
Yeah but still it's not strictly holding to that view. Which is why millennials overall are just more doomerish. It just happened to be that things like mgtow, impending financial/social collapse and antinatalism clicked with their disillusionment imo.

Not from what I saw from the comment sections tbh
Barbarossaaaa was from that generation but most of the mgtow people were Boomers and Gen X.

Yeah but still it's not strictly holding to that view. Which is why millennials overall are just more doomerish. It just happened to be that things like mgtow, impending financial/social collapse and antinatalism clicked with their disillusionment imo.
antinatalism is probably true

antinatalism is probably true
Imo there are no solid arguments against it beside the fact that you end your genetic lineage (which some argue is not a good thing). But wojak memes and unironic memeing making fun of pessismistic/realistic truths ruined the appeal even around such philosophies. Wojak memes incorporate too much realism. It's more like psychoanalysis and baiting people with different personas to see what eventually makes them feel called out.

Imo there are no solid arguments against it beside the fact that you end your genetic lineage (which some argue is not a good thing). But wojak memes and unironic memeing making fun of pessismistic/realistic truths ruined the appeal even around such philosophies. Wojak memes incorporate too much realism. It's more like psychoanalysis and baiting people with different personas to see what eventually makes them feel called out.
Jreg_irl | Layers of Irony | Know Your Meme

If only they can realize we need help and gfs. If only if only

Last edited:
boomers should just give us their money. They are hoarding it all

boomers should just give us their money. They are hoarding it all
they'll give it to their kids, who will then dump them in retirement homes never to see them again.

they'll give it to their kids, who will then dump them in retirement homes never to see them again.
their kids will then blow it on big screen television and new SUV instead of wisely investing it in a 529 plan

their kids will then blow it on big screen television and new SUV instead of wisely investing it in a 529 plan
JFL, maybe they will invest it on onlyfans thots

OK boomer' is dividing generations. What does it mean?' is dividing generations. What does it mean?

Dirty Old nasty boomers.

View attachment 424811View attachment 424812View attachment 424815View attachment 424816View attachment 424814
based and high iq as fuck, also fuck the normies who bullied a kid and his family to death just for a gorilla,normies are so evil man

based and high iq as fuck, also fuck the normies who bullied a kid and his family to death just for a gorilla,normies are so evil man
Did the kid involved in the harambe case rope?

Boomers are the Jews of age demographics.
>Entitled but think they are persecuted
>Out of touch with reality and reactionary
>Have an inordinate amount of power
>Have an inordinate amount of wealth
>Think everyone else needs to go
>Make up bullshit all the time

>Entitled but think they are persecuted
>Out of touch with reality and reactionary
>Have an inordinate amount of power
>Have an inordinate amount of wealth
>Think everyone else needs to go
>Make up bullshit all the time
:lul: :lul: :lul:
That is one of the best lines I've read.

Millennials were antifa cucks and soy lefties, gen z would be outright Nazis lol :feelshaha:

Millennials were antifa cucks and soy lefties, gen z would be outright Nazis lol :feelshaha:
result of the rock pushed down the hill by boomers many generations ago

result of the rock pushed down the hill by boomers many generations ago
Boomers fucked the most, lived the most, earned the most, were hippies, listened to good music, were not religious enough, did degenerate stuff yet ended up with a family and a stable income most of the time, born and bred during the pinnacle of the manufacturing age when STEM degrees had much more power and authority than some liberal art nutjob looking to statusmaxx by writing some pseudo intellectual racial theory at least in the west and the anglosphere. But became leftist ideologues in capturing unis anyway, so yea they paved the way for the degeneracy you see today and millennials were their foot soldiers in it.