Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ER attempt stopped in 60 seconds

N

Narazz

Officer
http://www.guns.com/2018/03/21/poli...edited-with-stopping-maryland-school-shooter/

ERers think a gun is some magical equalizer and everyone going vaporize because they have it. reality someone with training will fuck ya up. heck some lifters or just some simple resistance will foil a plan up. that's why the good ER's plan things out and take practice shots on watermelons for 6 months. or have at least have a military background! but these 5 foot manlets going in with a gun thinking they going to wreck the place, when in reality they cant win a fight one on one with anyone in the school, they going to get wrecked and made a fool of.

Last edited:
I can't stand alex jones.

There's strength in numbERs

honestly dying in a failed ER attempt is still better that committing sui alone like some bitch

that's why ur supposed to get the SRO first

These brothers need military training.

I'm talking many many hours on a paintball field. Practice.

That's why they fail so easily. They go in with Z E R O training

legit, I'm starting my training soon

"Authorities said a 16-year-old female student is fighting for her life in intensive care at Prince George’s Hospital Center. "

Not bad

blatatat

blat tat tat tat tat

Or you hijack a truck, i'm sure truck attacks were far successful than gun or bomb attack.

they really should just do what most european countries do and ban guns if they rly wanted to stop the ER culture, but they never will cause muh second amendment