Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER and his copycats are the legends of incels. Fuck you if you disagree.

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Imagine wanting to appease to society as a reject :feelskek:

I really dont care what they think and neither i want to be part of them.

ER was bluepilled everyone here know why he couldnt get a blonde stacy +autist but i still like him because he had the balls to do what everyone here cant (in gta)

They were the victims of systematic oppresion agianst short, ugly, non-nt. lonely, low status males. They were created by soyciety, soyciety only have to blame itself for those events.

They were the victims of systematic oppresion agianst short, ugly, non-nt. lonely, low status males. They were created by soyciety, soyciety only have to blame itself for those events.
Correct :feelsYall:

somebody needs to make a pantheon like photo collage of school shooters-- though CHO deserves the Zeus spot obviously

somebody needs to make a pantheon like photo collage of school shooters-- though CHO deserves the Zeus spot obviously
Cho was a fucking Terminator, that's for sure

Cho was a fucking Terminator, that's for sure
normies say this a lot but imagine if he became a special forces or some shit, or put his skills in war. There are ex-military that went ER that did nowhere as well.

One old man doing the Las Vegas shooting is sus as fuck. People who were there could have sworn shots went off from multiple locations. But even if he did pull it off that was more due to have a +1M dollar budget and outstanding planning. Cho was in the heat of it with live targets, two shitty glocks, lots of desks and shit for the prey to hide under too.

Last edited:
normies say this a lot but imagine if he became a special forces or some shit, or put his skills in war. There are ex-military that went ER that did nowhere as well.

One old man doing the Las Vegas shooting is sus as fuck. People who were there could have sworn shots went off from multiple locations. But even if he did pull it off that was more due to have a +1M dollar budget and outstanding planning. Cho was in the heat of it with live targets, two shitty glocks, lots of desks and shit for the prey to hide under too.
Cho looked very subhuman-esque in my opinion with chubby, round traits. I could be wrong but I'm not really convinced that he would've made a good soldier. Seems that he was just psychotic enough to not hold back one bit in his mission.

Cho would've hated the military
its weird how inspiration works. You are right in that a lot of what soliders have to do is take orders and execute orders, not Cho's cup of tea certainly. However, Cho's VTech massacre he really did prove he could go beyond what people thought he was capable of just due to the pure inspiration that hatred can bring you. Sometimes acts of evil can bring out the potential in people in darkly endearing ways.

I hate ER. The guy was egotistical af and this is the average normies view of incels. I don't think I'm some supreme gentleman but for god's sake in a just world it shouldn't be this hard to get a gf. Literally just one girl who actually gives a fuck about me.

I hate ER. The guy was egotistical af and this is the average normies view of incels. I don't think I'm some supreme gentleman but for god's sake in a just world it shouldn't be this hard to get a gf. Literally just one girl who actually gives a fuck about me.
Same. He also killed ricecels and only killed 2 foids. Even if you like him he failed at his mission lol

Same. He also killed ricecels and only killed 2 foids. Even if you like him he failed at his mission lol
Also 99% of incels have more reason to kill normies (in gta) than he did. The guy was loaded with cash and had a million different ways to cope. But for some reason the only game he could stand to play was WoW :feelskek:

Also 99% of incels have more reason to kill normies (in gta) than he did. The guy was loaded with cash and had a million different ways to cope. But for some reason the only game he could stand to play was WoW :feelskek:
True he literally had a bmw plus he could have at least waited until he was done college

Let hate prevail!
60B4D5F9 F3C4 4C26 814C F4AF8470ECB0

Let hate prevail!
ALL OF THESE COMMENTS AEW CORRECT! AND I LOVE THIS THREAD! FUCK THESE WOMAN! Man FUCK THESE HOS! I HOPE THEY DIE! (In elliot Rodgers manifesto)FUCK THEM AND THEIR LIFE! I HATE THEM

Elliot was never really incel he was more of a volcel but Its thanks to him I found out about incel culture and he helped me partly get blackpilled also I read his manifesto when I was still bluepilled and related a lot to what he said in there.

"nooo what will the normies think of us" :soy::soy::soy::soy:
get a grip, cuck

"nooo what will the normies think of us" :soy::soy::soy::soy:
get a grip, cuck
I guess i don't have to worry as much living in the usa but a canadiancel for example has more reason to be...I can imagine that cuck trudeau finding any of them and imprisoning them. Murdering normies doesn't really do anything. It's funny to think about but in the grand scheme of things it does no harm to them. All it does is give more power and justification to those who want to take our rights away.

:soy: