Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER 2.0 arrested for threats he said in vids

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Lol this guy had a gun in his "stories of college" vid and he talked about shooting up the college he attended and he was reported for his vids and cops arrested him, thus preventing this oldcel from going ER. Wouldn't surprise me if this guy was incel and was fed up throughout the years. Although he legit sounds insane in his videos with the stare and the smiling.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0KJFRL53KU[/video]

He would make a great poverty joker, should have hired him for a movie. Already has the clown hair

What an idiot for getting caught. Making threats online, posting incel rage videos and threatening people irl is a great way to get arrested. He should have let his actions speak for him.

He's actually right about the homelessness thing.

Lmfao. This guys a fucking psycho

Earthbound said:
Lol this guy had a gun in his "stories of college" vid and he talked about shooting up the college he attended and he was reported for his vids and cops arrested him, thus preventing this oldcel from going ER. Wouldn't surprise me if this guy was incel and was fed up throughout the years. Although he legit sounds insane in his videos with the stare and the smiling.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0KJFRL53KU[/video]

Why don't these retards ever release these at the day off? Seriously, they should IQ test themselves before thinking of committing these acts... Just to be safe

Definitely incel. Too bad they reported him.

Nautica1983 said:
Lmfao. This guys a fucking psycho

But he's right, there's no other way to let those fuckers know that they can't just treat certain group like garbage. He didn't wanna go out like a cuck. He wanted to send a real message.

That's why you don't tell the world what you're going to do, you just do it. Opportunity failed.

IceCutter said:
939.gif

Golden find tbh

Imma download this shit 
He got more vids?
you should look up Alexander laykos videos, he uploaded some psycho shit recently

Awww that sucks. Really sucks getting arrested for saying things and not doing them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JVXu9xQd7Q

He also made this one kek.

He has realised this society is a joke and not worth being apart of. Also F.B.I. are probably tracking this site lol.

SpaceRanger said:
He has realised this society is a joke and not worth being apart of. Also F.B.I. are probably tracking this site lol.

Incelqueers already reported us to the FBI, ADL, and some hate watch websites.

Anonymous said:

Thats why some of you guys need to seriously chill the fuck out with the extreme stuff your posting. Female holocaust, killing females, saying rape should be legal etc. is bringing us negative attention. I doubt anyone on here would do any of that stuff, but they dont fuck around with threats

Anonymous said:

Logging out here tbh

this dude mogs me..

fuck im really unattractive

He made some good points. And he never made threats and in fact he said he doesn't condone killing. Thoughtcrime is becoming a real thing.

Nautica1983 said:
Thats why some of you guys need to seriously chill the fuck out with the extreme stuff your posting. Female holocaust, killing females, saying rape should be legal etc. is bringing us negative attention. I doubt anyone on here would do any of that stuff, but they dont fuck around with threats

I know they have extensive files on me and several users here, but can they actually strike us down? It's just rants & our way to cope with our shit lives

Nautica1983 said:

If you say "Stop doing that or I'll threaten to kill you", is that a violent threat?

Lmao all you bros on here shitting themselves over the FBI watching us and tracking us down have to fucking chillax lmfao FBI knows about Sluthate, Lookism, and other forums. Ever since ER went ER, they have known of our existence. No users in the entire PSL history have been visited by the FBI lmao so chillax!

Anonymous said:
Why don't these retards ever release these at the day off? Seriously, they should IQ test themselves before thinking of committing these acts... Just to be safe

Lol yeah just like how ER uploaded his last vid the same afternoon he went ER.

It seems like I am watching a video of thejJoker before he became the joker.

this is what happens when theres no scientific proof that murdering or killing is in fact wrong,

wheres the scientific proof that killing is in fact something to avoid or considered bad? You could say this is playing with fire, but its the truth, you get so many forms of retards

and philosophers and religion has only touched on these topics.

the day sharia law gets established in the west is the day the world will be fixed.

Isn't inducing an unstable person to sui illegal? Can we report these people also? Or does he actually have to do it first

He looks like Tim Curry's Pennywise.

Who cares if the FBI is watching us? What are they going to arrest us for? For our ugliness?! Cage.

This guy is a loon. Someone should grad his stuff before YouTube delete it. Great find.

Anonymous said:

That's a good thing though dude. We should be glad that they catch these nutters. Society may be degenerate. They may be torturing us and bleeding us dry and treating us worse than livestock. But i don't believe violence on a bunch of dumb blue pilled normies/roasties is justified in this context. All it will do is give people and excuse to persecute incels more as well.

Dumbass schizo Jew got caught because of his own cockyness. Maybe if yids weren't such hotheaded woggish subhumans he could've been subtle enough as to not sperg out in front of the whole world before he actually gets to do something. Nearly all prolific mass murderers are WASP because it takes non-swarth to do something as simple as just keeping your damn mouth shut.

look into his eyes, it's gazing into the void

slackbum said:
He would make a great poverty joker, should have hired him for a movie. Already has the clown hair

glad someone else said it  clown was the first thing that came to mind. clowncel

Nautica1983 said:

fucking thought police on full watch

Ugly people are vile and dangerous. When was the last time some Chad was spouting about going on a killing spree? Never happened.

What a shame this guy never went to commit his killing spree.

budget trevor phillips

wow he is UGLY. I actually feel bad for him. Like how can you be so ugly and not want to suicide?? WTF

How did I end up on a place like this? where'd it all go wrong?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Robinxyz said:
How did I end up on a place like this? where'd it all go wrong?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

his hairline is fucked

Looks like me.

Poor genetic shit. It floors me when I see people clearly worse off than me, and wonder how they haven't blown their brains out.

universallyabhorred said:
What an idiot for getting caught. Making threats online, posting incel rage videos and threatening people irl is a great way to get arrested. He should have let his actions speak for him.

exactly just another dumbass I guess

imbored21 said:
wow he is UGLY. I actually feel bad for him. Like how can you be so ugly and not want to suicide?? WTF

Shut the hell up he made the right decision instead of just suiciding unfortunately he had to announce it to the world like a drama whore.

Jfl @ anyone who announces their plans to cause mischief. It's the male version of attention whoring.