Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Equality: Bouncer beats up some foids that threatened him

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

It happened in a city in the north of Spain. In the first part of the video (I didn't put it because they're just arguing) the foid says something like "I recorded you saying that you would rape my friend I'm gonna upload it to Twitter and give the video to the police" and the bouncer replying with insults or "sick my dick" kek.

Foid keeps annoying the bouncer until he's tired of them (one even tries to attack him) and goes full berserk punching and pushing the group of drunk foids :feelskek: funniest thing: Nobody intervenes. You wanted equality right feminists?

Thanks, I was tired but now I want to punch females again. I have to hit work though.

Based bouncer, hopefully he didnt Get arrested

True equality, a beautiful thing to see

Chad just standing there smoking a cigarette without a care in the world.

Even a bouncer who looks somewhat strong had trouble vs a bunch of women.

Just shows how dangerous groups of people are when they turn against you.

Even a bouncer who looks somewhat strong had trouble vs a bunch of women.

Really? For me all of them look like prey. I imagine myself in such situation becoming a wild animal. I would seriously bite them to death. They are nothing but a protein source for me.

I think Spain is going through a feminist plague right now as most of the comments seem to be dismissive.

looks fun af tbh

female mindset: mhm ill just be disrespectful af and he wont punch me anyway.
just lol

I want to sock a foid in the face so bad.

If a man runs his mouth and gets hit they all say that, "TALK SHIT GET HIT" and spam emojis
That's why we're the real non-hypocritical feminists.

Women are fatter than men and they ironically think they're stronger.
They also think they can get away with every of their action.

Used to have bad mood, then clicked this Video, now have good mood.

There is something really satisfying about seeing women get beat up badly. It really makes me feel happy.

Good job to that guy, hopefully some of those foids broke some bones too

This is why I don't go to bars.

why does every foreign country have coca cola signs everywhere i’ve never seen one in america but every foreign country has them everywhere

Not gonna lie the ratchet black foid actually trying to fight him was hot. Most foids in these videos crumble and cry if "shockingly" struck by a man after they start shit.

Delusional as fuck but at least she stood her ground, whenever she wasn't on the floor JFL.

It happened two days ago so he's probably already in jail talking with his lawyer
Nothing should happen to him since he was literally just doing his job, but then again Yurope in it's cucked state anything can happen

Based but he’s a shit fighter tbh. A man should be able to take out a foid with one uppercut.

Typico de verdad.

Not equality at all, they try to punch him, while he just throws them around. If he punched foids as well, that would be an equality.

It happened two days ago so he's probably already in jail talking with his lawyer

Don't worry nobody cares about black foids in Europe. Bouncer can just say the black girl was agressive and he will get away with it.

Here is not USA. The place where Hitler was born. Deep down they are all racist. Only in couple of progressive cucklands there is little more equality. I know it well because I am also a foreigner in Europe although not being black.

Last edited:
That black bitch could put up a fight haha, negros really do have higher T on average.

Look he was only defending himself amongst several foids he had every right to lash out, all bouncers should act the same way

JFL at the chad smoking a cig and not giving a fuck about anything else

Love these videos they really improve my mood :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Why can't we have this in the States?

Would love to see some degenerate white whores get knocked the fuck out by a bouncer.

Based spain.

Really? For me all of them look like prey. I imagine myself in such situation becoming a wild animal. I would seriously bite them to death. They are nothing but a protein source for me.
Lmao

It happened in a city in the north of Spain. In the first part of the video (I didn't put it because they're just arguing) the foid says something like "I recorded you saying that you would rape my friend I'm gonna upload it to Twitter and give the video to the police" and the bouncer replying with insults or "sick my dick" kek.

Foid keeps annoying the bouncer until he's tired of them (one even tries to attack him) and goes full berserk punching and pushing the group of drunk foids :feelskek: funniest thing: Nobody intervenes. You wanted equality right feminists?

( LIFEFUEL )

:feelshaha::feelshaha: