Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Equal

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
“God created us equal and loves us all equally” “everyone was created equal” “love your appearance, God gave it to you”

Now let's look at this "equal" using the example of two brothers:

IMG 20240418 013551 503translated

IMG 20240418 013550 739translated

IMG 20240418 013551 048translated

let's judge logically, one will receive sex after the fact that he was born and received eye contact with his blue aryan eyes with a girl, and will end up in Agartha, in short, will live a happy, fulfilling and fearless life

the second one will get a number of psychological illnesses on the first day of school, and God forbid he finds out about our community and understands how much life and luck have fucked him up, he will immediately kill his entire family and himself, right?

luck is a clown slut who loves to make fun of people, I really feel sorry for the second guy, you can’t imagine how, watching every day how your brother gets any woman, and you get judgmental looks just for existing - that’s what awaits him, and sooner they will still compare him with his brother, they say, look what a great brother you have, eh

I forgot what I wanted to add, people like his father need to be killed at the embryonic stage, this bastard, in order to quench his thirst for prolongation of the family, gave the guy the most terrible version of life, this is unforgivable

The second one will be posting here in a decade or so

I did not create you equally fool. What would be the point in that?