Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EPSTEIN'S MOTIVATION REVEALED

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
A "divine revelation" from my little starlight, the Prince of Hell:

Imagine being a nerdy genius in high school. Like such a fucking genius, that you can skip two grades. Your teachers all respect you, your mommy and daddy think you are a gooooood little boy. You have a smile that screams "Church altar boy" in every photograph you are in.
No male friends who respect you, except maybe a few autistic losers with niche hobbies that scream on the spectrum. No girl ever, ever gives you affection or love.

You get depressed, sad, alone. But your mommy and daddy try to cheer you up. "Hey son, don't worry, things will get better; when you get to college, those with upstanding morals, who work hard, and stay true to who they really are become more successful and get the women in the end. Don't worry, one day those pricks will end up working for you."

College happens. You don't turn around. You remain exactly the same as your autistic high school self, and you see your peers fly by. Women are never, never sexually desired by you. You say "fuck it" and leave. Through just your sheer intellect you convince some retarded high school administrator, you get a job.

Eventually your disappointed mommy and daddy beg every single connection they have and get you connected with some rich banker, and you finally get to bang some chicks.

But that doesn't repair your "poor weeetle heart, aawwwwwww". You want to experience that pure, innocent love that so many of your peers kicked to the curb at age 13. That moves you, more than anything, like a fallen angel trying to overthrow God.

Teen after teen, child after child, nothing, NOTHING ever repairs your little heart. You are damned, forever to be a sex-obsessed mental teenager.

And my dear, I was there, Lucifer, lurking in the background, and you may have wanted to fuck some people, now I get to fuck you forever. I'll show you real love, darling. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

4ff31b3308565c83db1c96d52a68f388

That second last line is ropefuel. We are slaves to our biological urges :worryfeels::feelsohgod: