Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Epstein list just released a few minutes ago

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Gonna try to see if I can find a website hosting it that isn't down rn

BREAKING NEWSEpstein list released: First names are revealed by court after two associates filed appeals to keep their identities hidden​

The first names from the long-anticipated 'list' of 187 previously unknown Jeffrey Epstein associates have been revealed today.

The files were made public by the Southern District of New York on January 3 after the deadline for appeals passed, around 6:30pm Wednesday night.

DailyMail.com is now reviewing the documents. Investor Glenn Dubin is the first name to appear, in a transcript of a taped depostion with Ghislaine Maxwell where Maxwell was asked if Epstein accuser Johanna Sjoberg had ever been asked to massage Dubin.

Maxwell answered: 'I don't believe, I have no recollection of it.'

Many were already linked to Epstein and some are the names of previously identified victims.

Three people filed appeals and one has been granted - that of Jane Doe 107. Another - filed by John Doe 110 - is under review.
Doe 110 is said to have been widely associated with Epstein in the past, but filed a last minute request to stay anonymous.

They are described in court documents as an 'alleged Epstein affiliate'.

The names were all redacted in a 2015 lawsuit filed by Virginia Giuffre against Ghislaine Maxwell.

The case was settled in 2017 but the names remained secret until now.

Judge Loretta Preska finally agreed to unseal the documents in December last year, ruling there was no longer a legal need to keep the names hidden.

Some have been calling for their release for months.

Among them is Alan Dershowitz, a former Epstein associate who says releasing the documents puts all the information into the public forum and 'proves' he did nothing wrong.

Ghislaine Maxwell, who in June 2022 was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for her role in the sex trafficking ring, has 'nothing to say' about the files, according to her attorney, Arthur Aidala.

Aidala however said the papers may disappoint many, who think they will reveal a conspiracy or previously-unknown names.

Former President Bill Clinton has long been expected to be among the names.

Former President Donald Trump was also expected to be included.

This clip in a nutshell. Buncha nobodies.

>incels.is user's name in this list
OMG... :worryfeels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvGUxW882RI

bro what a fucking life that guy lived
moving billions, connections to the most powerful people, fucking teenagers every weekend, looking good all the time, having a cuck gf that accepts you fucking other girls
seriously, epstein was a massive chad

This clip in a nutshell. Buncha nobodies.

Clinton is supposedly on there

The court sites are all getting ddosed from the amount of people trying to access them though

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvGUxW882RI

bro what a fucking life that guy lived
moving billions, connections to the most powerful people, fucking teenagers every weekend, looking good all the time, having a cuck gf that accepts you fucking other girls
seriously, epstein was a massive chad

They had to make an example out of him because they knew most guys who could do the same thing as him would do the same.

Gonna try to see if I can find a website hosting it that isn't down rn

lets see how many instances of kike names are on the page:
2024 01 04 165347 1920x1080 scrot
2024 01 04 165433 1920x1080 scrot

not even surprised, global media revolves around kikes

Former President Donald Trump was also expected to be included.
If Drumpf visited Epstein island it would have already been exposed. He flew on the plane from Florida to New York or some such.

Why does everyone care abt it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back