Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Eppleymaxxing is cope, isn’t it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
One of my biggest copes during all these years has been thinking about jaw implants. I haven’t been able to come up with a decent morph of myself, however, and I’ve realized that my failos are so many and so foundational that no amount of silicone over my bones would fix my subhumanity. Look at this:

F41238E7 F553 4B89 AF8F 20952232D3B0

I still don’t understand what went wrong. Why does he still look bad? I know surgeries and aesthetics aren’t often discussed here, but can anyone explain?

Last edited:
He's got a very tall head so the overly square jaw just makes him look like a fucking cartoon character

He's got a very tall head so the overly square jaw just makes him look like a fucking cartoon character
JFL if you think he is incel or a virgin

JFL if you think he is incel or a virgin
Pretty sure he would be ridiculed by most women. Legit better on the left where he could at least be soytier. Could easily whitemaxx with a ethnic though so yeah probably not an incel.

I still don’t understand what went wrong. Why does he still look bad? I know surgeries and aesthetics aren’t often discussed here, but can anyone explain?
His jaw is proportionally too large for his face. His zygos should stick out a bit more. His lips are too narrow and small for his face. Also you can barely see his ears.
He just looks uncanny is all. Trust Eppley to fuck you up he’s a damn Jew

Why did he even bother his lower third wasn't that bad to begin with.
Images 75

nigga looks like steve from minecraft or something

The problem with eppley is that he does exactly what you say

Surgery is mostly cope. It’s only good when used to fix deformities. Remember surgeon just upload their best results online not their fuckups.

Surgery is mostly cope. It’s only good when used to fix deformities. Remember surgeon just upload their best results online not their fuckups.
are you monke friends with @ThoughtfulCel