Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Epitome of subhumanity: Klinefelter Syndrome.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
"The most common abnormality of sex chromosomes in humans is the 47, XXY aneuploidy, Klinefelter's Syndrome (KS). KS has an incidence of 1/500 male live births but it is diagnosed in only one-third of the affected. Many individuals with KS have no medical issues and are thus underdiagnosed, whereas others have been diagnosed post-mortem.

Klinefelter, Reinfenstein and Albrigh were the first to describe in nine subjects a syndrome characterized by gynecomastia, azoospermia, hyalinized and small testes, elevated levels of follicle-stimulating hormone ( FSH ) and hypogonadism. In 1957, Pasqualini and colleagues were the first to propose a genetic origin for Klinefelter's Syndrome in an important review of the literature.

In fact, they observed in a significant proportion of KS cases the presence of chromatin bodies in the cell nuclei of bioptic samples taken from skin, mucosal scrapings, and Leydig cells. The authors proposed that these chromatin bodies were likely to be indicative of the presence of the female Chromosome pair XX. That means, some patients with Klinefelter's Syndrome might be genetically females.

Apart from these findings, Pasqualini et al also analyzed KS patients behavior, which since childhood appeared to be characterized by apathy, timidity, hypokinesia, scarce intelligence, lack of initiative. Some of those patients were characterized by eunuchoidism and had suffered from a severe decreased in libido and potency.
The grey matter enhancement in sensorimotor regions in Klinefelter syndrome could be generated from low synaptic maturation of trimming, leading to increased volume of neuropil, decreased efficiency of synapses, and correlated deficits of sensorimotor system. This, in association with the grey matter regional reduction in hippocampus, parahippocampal cortices and amygdala, suggests the presence of a neuroanatomial substrate for memory deficit and mood alterations, correlated with the incidence of psychiatric disorders. The amygdala volume reduction may also be related with atypical temperament, passivity, and decreased sex drive, typical characteristics of the individuals affected by Klinefelter Syndrome.

Several studies have demonstrated so far the presence of a high frequency of correlation between KS and neuropsychiatric anomalies. Yet in 1942, Klinefelter and colleagues suggested that patients affected by KS showed a psychiatric syndrome characterized by hysteria, low intelligence and narcolepsy. Also, Heller and Nelson in 1945 observed in six KS patients nervousness, irritability, depression, loss of potency, worrying.
The main psychiatric comorbidities for KS are mood disorders, cognitive deficits and personality disorders. This contributes to difficulty in social adaptation and onset of behavioral problems. In a study a KS affected male group obtained weaker results than controls in the recognition of facial emotions and, in particular, of disgust and contempt. Similar results have been obtained for feelings of fear and anger".

Last edited:
Scary stuff. Wonder how many of us here have it.

Scary stuff. Wonder how many of us here have it.
At least some incels should have KS because it's obviously one of the main factors of 'weird' ( not up to standards ) personality in males.
KS also has no cure despite globohomo propaganda that you can live 'normally' with some help.

Owen Benjamin allegedly has this (satanic fed father) but he's like 6'10'' and white so it means nothing. If anything it's actually helped his SMV.

kh5phbjfopr61.jpg

"Adults with Klinefelter syndrome are usually taller than nonaffected adult males, reaching a mean final height of about 185 cm (73 in)"

Very glad that I do not have this. Unfortunately this and similar diseases/syndromes are likely to increase in the future due to shit like estrogen-inducing chemicals/ingredients being put into our food and water. Remember to filter your water buddy boyos :feelsthink: so the glowies don't win!

Also if effects your ability to communicate, something I've struggled with obsessively as someone with klinefelter's.

"Boys and men with Klinefelter syndrome tend to have better receptive language skills (the ability to understand speech) than expressive language skills (vocabulary and the production of speech) and may have difficulty communicating and expressing themselves."

Also if effects your ability to communicate, something I've struggled with obsessively as someone with klinefelter's.
It also makes you high in neuroticism and prone to overall subhumanity...

Personality profile among men with Klinefelter syndrome in comparison with matched

En v36n2a09 tab01

KS also makes you prone to arson and sexual offences :society:.
Men with KS also suffer as dicklets and victims of bullying. Serial killer B.J. Long was bullied from childhood and said to the only one of his survived victims that he was abused and humiliated by women.
Serial killer M.E.Rust was married two times and his both marriages failed. He once exposed himself to stranger female and she laughed at him ( at his dick obviously ) and he killed her.
He raped one woman and don't killed her because she pretended that she enjoyed the intercourse.
This also shows that women cannot be satisfied by small dicks and you will likely feel nothing if you sexually abuse someone.
'Just rape bro :soy:'.
Brutality of Dickpill :society::feelsclown:.

Does klinefelter's have more of a connection to crime?
From the some studies I read, males with KS are more prone to sexual abuse, arson, burglary, homicide.

The possibility of having this haunts me, one of the main factors of my mental demise.
I fit the phenotype perfectly except for the small dick and balls, and low iq i guess
At this point id rather kill myself than get tested and face the possibility of truly being a subhuman mutant.
I can just cope that it was xenoestrogens that deformed me and not god

'In 1953, Züblin's pioneering study of 6 cases (diagnosed by testicular biopsy and hormone analyses, and not necessarily chromatin-positive) found that in all subjects, sexuality was poorly differentiated and libido was weak.
One felt drawn to older women, and another was induced to run away with a woman to get married.
Züblin classified all his cases as "unspecific psycho-syndrome" of Manfred Bleuler, a state in which endocrine abnormalities are accompanied by transient changes in instinctive drive and by a general raising or lowering of the level of psychic excitability.

Stumptl's observations of 3 cases stressed the childish naivete, dependence and passivity of his K.S. patients. He also noted the weak libido and what he termed the lack of personal love feelings.

A recent report by Money confirmed the existence of weak sexual urge in K.S. patients, a finding evident in all 20 of his post pubertal cases. In 2 of which the patients had never experienced orgasm. Money went on to say that the XXY constitution seemed to be associated with several types of psychologic dysfunction including, in his group, schizophrenia, psychopathic delinquency, severe phobia, congenital dyslexia, and congenital speech apraxia.

Other authors have reported or commented on psychopathology n K.S. This has included passive-aggressive personality, a psychopath, paranoid states, and schizoid traits. A diagnosis of chronic brain syndrome of unknown cause but of suspected relation to K.S. was made in a case of XY/XXY mosaicism.

Polani quoted an unreported survey that discovered 5 chromatin-positive males, presumably K.S., among 530 male schizophrenics, over 3 times the expected incidence in the general male population.
Three patients in another report were diagnosed as schizophrenic or as having schizophrenic tendencies.
Dengler reported in detail a case of schizophrenia in K.S. This adolescent patient presented with symptoms of loss of drive, depression, and abuse of alcohol. Treatment with depot testosterone improved his drive and initiative but did not bring about a change in his sexual behaviour from masturbation to heterosexual intercourse.
Aresin also reported a case of schizophrenia with K.S., although by history, depression and hypochondriasis seemed to have been the most prominent features.'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back