Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Epitome of subhumanity: being slav.

Still vastly better than being curry.

Not all Slavs are ugly but many Poles are, Im Polish but thankfully i don't really Look Polish.

Not all Slavs are ugly but many Poles are, Im Polish but thankfully i don't really Look Polish.
petervader.jpg

Eh, as much as I like to spam Slavpill threads with replies like "Yup, ogre" and so on, it's really more or less equal. Curries get hit full force by the racepill in most areas of life, but they do have rather high endogamy rates and when they do marry out, they tend to cuck other groups more than get cucked by them. Slavs on the other hand tend to lose women at rates similar to SEAs and also aren't particularly attractive for the most part, but we are close enough to Westerners that a decent number of us can larp as them for an SMV boost. SEA rices just have it shitty, but NEA rices I'd put right below white and black Westerners overall.

Slavs can run JBW outside the west