Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Epilepsy apology and proposed new avi

Do you like the proposed new avi?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Uncle FUCKEN Bully!
★★★★★
I've recently been told that my avi might be putting some users at risk of epileptic seizures.

Now, my first reaction was to call them weak 2023cel faggots and tell them to GTFO and KYS. But now I have had time to reflect, and I realize nobody chooses epillepsy, just like nobody chooses inceldom. So I want to ensure brocels have a safe space here, and I want brocels to have a say in what I put up as my new avi. You won't get this from many other guys here.

As a possible solution, I am proposing that I could change my avi to the image shown below. I have placed it under a cover to ensure nobody sees it unless they want to.

If you are willing, please review my proposed new avi image below, and then let me know by voting whether you want to see this as my future avi. A full commitment to follow whatever you decide is what I'm thinking of.

Avi:

c71ad99231c30c7c85c3472c2c1c180c.gif

undefined

Last edited:
its fun to stare at

Your avi is humorous

My profile post was a joke but funny thread :feelskek:

I like your current once tbh.
Pretty cool

@epillepsy thoughts?

Blocked, I’ll have seizure if I look again