Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

epic thanksgiving

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
i cleaned the floor of the house and played dark souls 3. I finally got a good weapon (claymore) so I could progress and actually have fun instead of dying over and over but I miss the hunter's axe from bloodborne.

Indari said:
i cleaned the floor of the house and played dark souls 3. I finally got a good weapon (claymore) so I could progress and actually have fun instead of dying over and over but I miss the hunter's axe from bloodborne.

You starting to enjoy it?

Indari said:

Yeah that sounds like it sucked but if it makes you feel better a lot of the guys here probably didn't do shit including myself. And yeah just adapt to survive in ds3. don't go in like a jackass swinging your weapon and thinking you will win. Plan your attacks according to the enemy you are fighting. just some friendly advice if you don't wanna die lol

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
Yeah that sounds like it sucked but if it makes you feel better a lot of the guys here probably didn't do shit including myself. And yeah just adapt to survive in ds3. don't go in like a jackass swinging your weapon and thinking you will win. Plan your attacks according to the enemy you are fighting. just some friendly advice if you don't wanna die lol

compared to my bloodborne character my ds3 knight is a slow fat piece of shit. the claymore has shit aoe compared to the hunter's axe and the guys in armor enemies piss me off. I just want to learn how to steamroll everything already because that's the only time these games are fun

Sounds much better than my Thanksgiving. I spent it getting bombarded by comments from my family like, "When are you gonna start lifting weights?", "Got a girlfriend yet", or "You need to get out more"

Indari said:
compared to my bloodborne character my ds3 knight is a slow fat piece of shit. the claymore has shit aoe compared to the hunter's axe and the guys in armor enemies piss me off. I just want to learn how to steamroll everything already because that's the only time these games are fun

If you only like games that are easy or only get satisfaction from blindly killing mobs then DS3 might not be for you.

Indari said:
cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:

lmao yeah bloodborne fucked with me the first time i played it too as it was my intro to the souls bourne series. I think i died a 1000 times. just takes some time i guess. never been able to figure out how to steamroll through tho, i just try to take my time and not make mistakes

blickpall said:
If you only like games that are easy or only get satisfaction from blindly killing mobs then DS3 might not be for you.

you missed when I said I played bloodborne 4 times I guess. Souls games arent fun when you're making no progress stuck in one area, just stressful. I had 0 fun with bloodborne until I got tips to level vitality and strength and use the hunter's axe and I could actually kill stuff.

Battlefield3cel said:
You starting to enjoy it?

nvm fuck this game fuck my unresponsive character and these confusing weapon upgrades