Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Epic sigma male grindset (School, Life, vacation)

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Temp. Banned
-
I'm doing school on distance, per month like 900 euro in student loan + 250 euro of free money for survival. 3 hours per day of google meet then work on my own with tasks.

last week left my shit country (sweden) and went on vacation to spain.

Everything is great. Warm sunny climate, Cheap booze, beer & wine. In sweden they rob you if you wanna buy alcohol. In Spain I'll just go into a supermarket and buy whatever I want, and it's so cheap, nobody ever asks for ID even do I look quite young. (I'm 20 but some might think I look a couple of years younger).

And in spain you can drink in public, nobody judge you negatively for it. At worst some people might find it funny.

I'm doing school on distance, per month like 900 euro in student loan + 250 euro of free money for survival. 3 hours per day of google meet then work on my own with tasks.

Everything is great. Warm sunny climate, Cheap booze, beer & wine. In sweden they rob you if you wanna buy alcohol. In Spain I'll just go into a supermarket and buy whatever I want, and it's so cheap, nobody ever asks for ID even do I look quite young. (I'm 20 but some might think I look a couple of years younger).

And in spain you can drink in public, nobody judge you negatively for it. At worst some people might find it funny.
screw women, they are trash. focus on yourself and enjoy your freedom as a single male

As a lone wolf, i no longer crave love, sex, and intimacy from females. I just don't care anymore, the blackpill has made me realize that modern women are not worth it

screw women, they are trash. focus on yourself and enjoy your freedom as a single male
Doesn't work long-term. Love and relationship are literally a basic human need like food and water.

As a lone wolf, i no longer crave love, sex, and intimacy from females. I just don't care anymore, the blackpill has made me realize that modern women are not worth it
Absolutely true

Ey vart äru från

Ok, so it's not long-term.
We can talk again when you're 30+ with zero love and relationship.
It doesn’t take you 30 years to know your a genetic dead end that’ll never spread their seed