Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [epic review] fuck shin megami tensei 3: nocturne old ass fkn piece of shit game !!

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
anyone else here very irritable and lethargic and feeling like ksg irght now??!?!?

this is the only game of mine i can slightly stomach playing at the moment. can't even play wipeout anymore. fuck this fucking annoying ass game. basically it's pokemon for edgy cunt teenagers (I used to regularly browse /r/megaten so i can confirm this). praised because it's hard but it's not just hard it's FUCKING FRUSTRATING AS FUCK. you have to negotiate with the pokemon (demons) to make them join your party and they make you give them money and items before you do but the thing is THEY FUCKING TAKE ALL YOUR FUCKING MONEY AND ITEMS AND NEVER FUCKING JOIN YOUR GODDAMN WORTHLESS FUCKING PARTY. fucking retarded devs obviously didn't know what the fuck they're doing as I, a seasoned shin megami tensei player still constantly runs out of money while playing the game at its optimal level. Money that you have to use to heal your pokemon and TRY to negotiate with pokemon.

retards praise the difficulty of the game but you can do everything right and some bosses are STILL so overtuned that it comes down to luck. WILL MY MOVES MISS HALF THE FUCKING TIME THIS TIME OR WILL THEY NOT? HMMMMM SUCH ENGAGING GAMEPLAY

Other fucking annoyin things about this game, the shitty ass fusion system where you have to fuse demons to make stronger demons. Retarded nips never got their UI right until persona 5. people praise the UI in p5 when all that shit was fucking common sense from the beginning. Shitty UI makes demon fusion fkn tedious as fkn fk. For some fkin reason you always seem to get shitty options when youre fusing demons and this shit is HELL for someone who's even slightly ocd trying to optimize your party all the fucking time. I end up spending hrs doing jack shit because im trying to optimize my shitty party. FUcking random encounters happen every 3 steps and half the time you can't retreat. sometimes they attack you from "behind" and even fuckers 30 levels below you still get to attack first and the way the abilities are theres no easy way to kill them all in one hit or anthing so you constantly take little damage from random encounters which again is HELL if youre ocd because you want to keep your party topped off. Shitty ass abilites that you have to use during these random encounters drain all your fucking mana in 2 seconds so when you've taken like 10 steps you have to go back to heal which uses more money.
camera disorienting as fuck
everything look the fucking same making dungeons tedious as fuck
saving is tedious and annoying
one of those retard games like bloodborne where vital info you need to play the game good is nowhere to be found in the game just have to look online
this game reminds me of real life fkin doing everything you can but you just keep getting shit on more and more and more until u wanna quit

japan deserve 10 more hiroshimas for makin this shit

games are shit these days

lol at the review.
Play Persona instead, megaten mainline games are for people with too much patience and free time

lol at the review.
Play Persona instead, megaten mainline games are for people with too much patience and free time
ive played persona 3, 4, and 5. 3 was boring and 5 was incredibly redundant and tedious

ive played persona 3, 4, and 5. 3 was boring and 5 was incredibly redundant and tedious
Have you tried Devil Summoner? The gameplay of that one is at least engaging