Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Epic GrandpaCel addresses schoolboard: "Bunch of Fat Ugly Women"

hahahaha all the foids going 'OHHHHHH' after he delivered them the truth :feelskek:

this is why old people are based.. :feelskek:

do these faggots on reddit actually gather around and post random vids of people being "mean" just to feel some moral superiority
literally nothing noteworthy happened in the clip

Tag for later viewing.

do these faggots on reddit actually gather around and post random vids of people being "mean" just to feel some moral superiority
literally nothing noteworthy happened in the clip
it's the most annoying part of normalfags they are so hung up on their moral supperiority they will bully people to show it off and contradict themselves constantly because their compass is'nt even tied to anything concrete, it's mostly just following society's opinion to fit in

LOL, I like this old guy already.

Hope he goes to heaven.

Lmao, boomers are based sometimes

do you hear the soy say thats insulting jfl :soy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer:

WHERE IS THE REST :feelsree:

Fuck YEAH WHERE IS THE REST
I CANNOT REST UNTIL I FIND THE REST NIGAA

Based. This could be me fr fr.

I wish we could have seen more of them and there faces.

and then in the comments you see those depressed failures ganging up on the old man in the video. in the fucking video.

this is why old people are based.. :feelskek:
Boomers suck, these are the same faggots that would expect you to just "pull up yourselves by your bootstraps"

Too bad he never articulated his issue about that book "Boy Toy" because it is about a female teacher fucking a 12 year old student. The trash these fat old women get off to.

Based grandpa.

"Bunch of ugly foids"

"OHHHH OHHH :dafuckfeels: "

"Good evening cowards... nice to see you. A bunch of fat ugly women." - Grandfathercel

Fucking kek that made my day right there. Hilarious and he will certainly be remembered forever for this.

642d9629e83bb5898472436bf0b62a99

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back