Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Epic gamer beats his annoying wife while streaming fortnite.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Kek, stupid bitch.
That should teach her not to throw shit at her hubby while hes fucking working to make your roasted ass money.
fortnite_dab.gif.pagespeed.ce_.yCZz8Pf-2u.gif

@ the cucks reporting him

wtf man

Based AF ginger. Women always escalate despite multiple warnings. They are used to feeling untouchable and above the rules.

Gamers with a wife :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You mean JBW JBW JBW

not surprised it happened, it's pretty hard to get away with 'hurr durr my job is playing games' when you have a small child
Gamers with a wife :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You mean JBW JBW JBW
she sounds like a crazy fat bitch

Based AF ginger. Women always escalate despite multiple warnings. They are used to feeling untouchable and above the rules.
Bitch knew he was livestreaming so she intentionally got him to attack her so she can have evidence to divorcerape him.

The beta lifestyle sucks. When the man says "I'll be out soon", the wife is supposed to smile and say "Ok, darling." If you argue with a woman, she usually sees you as a child.

The beta lifestyle sucks. When the man says "I'll be out soon", the wife is supposed to smile and say "Ok, darling." If you argue with a woman, she usually sees you as a child.

I bet she took the fucking kids too

The foid's screams were music to my ears.

Get fucked cunt, i hope he gets out of it unscathed.

So much soy from ledditors in the comments:

Foids can truly do no wrong, especially when they have a demonspawn currently inside them. Of course, if a male was throwing shit at a woman and she smacks him, all you'll hear is "YAS QUEEN SLAY."

I also love the way people point out how weak women are in situations like this in order to shame men fighting back, but when foids want to be taken seriously, then suddenly we have to ignore their natural weakness and view them the same as a man. Foid cannot lose.

Last edited:
The guy was literraly harassed, harmed and provocated despite constant warnings and yet, when he gives back the proper discipline, HE is the abuser???

NEVER MARRY in Western Country. Impulsive sluts like that need constant slaps to keep them in check and discipline belts.

FFS, wtf he was supposed to do???

God that screaming is annoying. Talk about an overreaction. He was probably shoving her or something and she was screaming bloody murder like she was being stabbed or decapitated. Women are so dramatic.

Meanwhile she will be receiving back payments off that douche's gay normnite streams for the next 20 years.

She deserved it, no questions asked

its almost like she wants it to happen. why doesn't she just leave the room?

Watched that a few times, it's funny how the video doesn't show her attacking him first.

This is goddamn hilarious. Did she WANT him to hit her? Wtf was her reasoning?

Kek, stupid bitch.
That should teach her not to throw shit at her hubby while hes fucking working to make your roasted ass money.
fortnite_dab.gif.pagespeed.ce_.yCZz8Pf-2u.gif

I wouldn't have stopped there. I would of kept beating her until she shut up. Her fake crying is fucking annoying. I just want her to shut the fuck up with her annoying fucking wailing.