Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Epic fail] Emo feminist (m) ropes after being falsely accused

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Not sure if I should feel sad for him or laugh at the situation...

ap6w1t2p7u721.jpg

One less male feminist in the world. Good.

He deserved it for being a beta cuck tbh.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

I can't help but think that maybe the foid feels a slight bit of remorse for this man killing himself before his life could be completely ruined, though that scenario is highly unlikely.

In life, he was a male feminist, I could never find myself sympathizing with that fact. But in death, perhaps he may have conceded his cucked ways and realized how horrible foids are.

Imagine your oneitis wanting to ruin your life, the pain he must've felt... unbearable. I feel nothing, but at the very least I hope he found some closure in death.

Last edited:
I can still be upset about the fact that no one will defend a falsely accused man. The closest we've gotten so far is defending "potential future victims whose credibility is harmed by the false accusations." Nothing about this "Just assume the man did it" culture and how it hurts men.

Whats this jew scribble i see

I can still be upset about the fact that no one will defend a falsely accused man. The closest we've gotten so far is defending "potential future victims whose credibility is harmed by the false accusations." Nothing about this "Just assume the man did it" culture and how it hurts men.
I’m upset that this kind of thing can happen but not upset about who it happened to tbh..

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. :feelshaha:

In other news, there's an open mod position at cucktears

I can't help but think that maybe the foid feels a slight bit of remorse for this man killing himself before his life could be completely ruined, though that scenario is highly unlikely.

In life, he was a male feminist, I could never find myself sympathizing with that fact. But in death, perhaps he may have conceded his cucked ways and realized how horrible foids are.

Imagine your oneitis wanting to ruin your life, the pain he must've felt unbearable. I feel nothing, but at the very least I hope he found some closure in death.
I do pity him. He could have become a real man if he found himself in different circumstances.
My oneitis tried to ruin my life by sending bullies at me. I got my revenge, though. She was expelled from school and did not get a diploma.

Imagine his shock

Nothing of value was lost tbh.

I’ll take that as a “yes bro” then. :feelshmm:

He looks like a disgusting cuck so I don't give a fuck. The accusations are baseless tbhtbhngl because he is probably weaker then that girl.

Hahhahahhahahhahahahahahahah

What a low T soyboy cuck

Male feminist=cuck soy boy faggot

The most important thing is actually care to much only about yourself.
Care for others leads to nothing but misery
I'm almost free from mental chains like be friend of stupid people
just imagine defend a shit movement

There are other options, dear male feminist.

I feel sorry for him tbh.

This is why you shouldn't play with fire, you get burnt.

when will they learn that women don't care if you are a feminist, women rights activist whatever, all they care is looks, you can be a nazi pedophile who hates foids and they will be ok with it if you are a chad

I do pity him. He could have become a real man if he found himself in different circumstances.
My oneitis tried to ruin my life by sending bullies at me. I got my revenge, though. She was expelled from school and did not get a diploma.
What's the story here? Good on you bro, how'd you do it?

wat. how do we know this is real

Lol

Females are completely incapable of empathy.

Lol

Females are completely incapable of empathy.
Probably posted some "sentimental" virtue signaling bullshit about how it was sad, only to forget about it 2 minutes later.

I mean. Poor guy. But that's what happens when you associate with feminists.

What's the story here? Good on you bro, how'd you do it?
It's not that special. She led me on. I asked her out and she rejects me. She tells everyone. She becomes extremely popular and suddenly acts like some mean girl bitch. Puts me down at every chance she gets.
Friendzoned bullies keep harassing me because of her. (After being rejected, I refused to enter her friendzone btw which made me an enemy in her childish mind). No one dares to say a word against her and the teachers love her thanks to her looks and wealth. They let her pass every class even though she is a stereotypical brain dead bimbo.
Eventually I got in an emberassing situation on purpose. Knew she would come at me with her meanest comments. She didn't realize that the teacher was around.
Word gets out that she is a bitch and a bully. She was losing popularity and eventually teachers failed her. She couldn't get the diploma. I got mine and ghosted everyone, the end. I don't care what she does now. She could be a succesful sugar baby, but even this task should be a challenge for this fucked up individual.

epic fail gamers

His fault for being sub7 teehee.