Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Entitled Tallfag at gym tried to get me to follow him around and help him/give him advice

but 110 is also insane

what kind of genetics do you have tf
Im white might have some polish in me, but I have been training weight lifting since 15 when I was 16 I benched 285lb with the barbell

this retard is practically 6'0 btw
tall fagg, i hope you get sent to ukraine and get blown by chad russian arty:lasereyes:

anyways i doubt he was 6'5 most people cant tell looks for shit

I'm 5'6 and live in Greece and I barely see anyone who's half a head taller than me, everyone is around my height. Are you being height mogged every time you go outside?
@Ron.Belgrade strongest spartan

this retard is practically 6'0 btw
tall fagg, i hope you get sent to ukraine and get blown by chad russian arty:lasereyes:

anyways i doubt he was 6'5 most people cant tell looks for shit
Agreed

What it's like to be an incel in Greece and what the foids are like there? I read it's the most sexually active country in the world.
being incel in Greece sucks because most people here are sexually active from a young age and the woman here are generally whores. Watching woman fuck every man on sight except you is the most depressing thing ever, its like a burglar robbing every house on the street except yours because you're too broke

being incel in Greece sucks because most people here are sexually active from a young age and the woman here are generally whores. Watching woman fuck every man on sight except you is the most depressing thing ever, its like a burglar robbing every house on the street except yours because you're too broke
:feelsbadman:

lmao is there even a country in europe that doesnt have sluts??

lmao is there even a country in europe that doesnt have sluts??
I was gonna say serbia and countries around there and then I searched it up and found that the average bodycount in serbia is 10...

just workout at home to avoid these creeps

being incel in Greece sucks

mogged by paki

Im white might have some polish in me, but I have been training weight lifting since 15 when I was 16 I benched 285lb with the barbell
What do you bench now and what’s your age

mogged by paki

LUL pisslam can make you based and low inhib sometimes

no im not lying I can dm you the video I have it on my phone
Really good genetics then brocel. :feelsokman:
Almost like the TikTok comments like “I bench 400 at 14 and I’m natural 6’5” :feelskek:

Really good genetics then brocel. :feelsokman:
Almost like the TikTok comments like “I bench 400 at 14 and I’m natural 6’5” :feelskek:
It is believable On my football team a few years ago in HS some kid was repping like 560lb in squat and he was just Fat as shit

It is believable On my football team a few years ago in HS some kid was repping like 560lb in squat and he was just Fat as shit
more kids are evolving into genetic monsters look at eddie halls son he is starting training him now He is like 10 yr old

Squat is more believable yes but 400 bench is much less

more kids are evolving into genetic monsters look at eddie halls son he is starting training him now He is like 10 yr old
Yeah he’s gonna be a freak by 20

Those types of people wanna use you and ditch you, if anything I see the gym like Asda go there, do what you need and leave.

Clearly has lived his entire life on easy mode by recruiting or giving people the 'opportunity' to help him. Glad you stood firm

He’s about 6’5 and im 5’11 and I have to look up when I talk to him :reeeeee: . I live in UK and the height standards here are 6’2+ minimum and I’m considered average/short.

He saw me repping 50kg on incline dumbbells and wanted me to spot him and then he’s like “just stay with me bro” :reeeeee: . I would NEVER even THINK OF SAYING THAT TO SOMEONE. How much of an entitled easy life has this guy lived?? Where he expects someone to help him in all aspects of life like he’s entitled to it??? :reeeeee: Worst thing is I gave him some advice and I wish I didn’t now :reeeeee: . If I needed his help in other aspects of life for example at JEWVERSITY OR COLLEGE he wouldn’t even LOOK AT ME AND YES ITS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE.

He then sees me on another machine and tries to use it as the same time as me :reeeeee: . I put him in his place however and let him know I’m pissed off now by the way I talked to him. After that he finally fucked off and did something else. HOLY SHIT TALLFAGS ARE SO ENTITLED.
Kinda stupid . If you make the tallfag depending on you , he will treat you good and and defend you by others peoples.

Kinda stupid . If you make the tallfag depending on you , he will treat you good and and defend you by others peoples.
I don’t need his defence or his friendship. I don’t need anyone

He’s about 6’5 and im 5’11 and I have to look up when I talk to him :reeeeee: . I live in UK and the height standards here are 6’2+ minimum and I’m considered average/short.

He saw me repping 50kg on incline dumbbells and wanted me to spot him and then he’s like “just stay with me bro” :reeeeee: . I would NEVER even THINK OF SAYING THAT TO SOMEONE. How much of an entitled easy life has this guy lived?? Where he expects someone to help him in all aspects of life like he’s entitled to it??? :reeeeee: Worst thing is I gave him some advice and I wish I didn’t now :reeeeee: . If I needed his help in other aspects of life for example at JEWVERSITY OR COLLEGE he wouldn’t even LOOK AT ME AND YES ITS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE.

He then sees me on another machine and tries to use it as the same time as me :reeeeee: . I put him in his place however and let him know I’m pissed off now by the way I talked to him. After that he finally fucked off and did something else. HOLY SHIT TALLFAGS ARE SO ENTITLED.
Piece of shit tall fagsshould be lined up burned alive

Why you are critizising university it is the place to (((((((learn))))))))) :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Why you are critizising university it is the place to (((((((learn))))))))) :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: The only thing I learned is betrayal, torture and loneliness. I had to fucking drop out of that SHIT. A SINGLE NIGGER WAS WITH THE FOIDS IN MY LECTURE EVERY FUCKING DAY I CANT ESCAPE :feelsping: :lasereyes:

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: The only thing I learned is betrayal, torture and loneliness. I had to fucking drop out of that SHIT. A SINGLE NIGGER WAS WITH THE FOIDS IN MY LECTURE EVERY FUCKING DAY I CANT ESCAPE :feelsping: :lasereyes:
Don’t be racist