Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Entitled masculinised fat whore spoke to me rudely

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Was waiting behind this fat shit in The que. I had earphones in, this bitch then turns around and says “go there” when a new till opened which I didn’t notice because I had earphones in. What a fat ugly masculine slut I thought. I didn’t say anything and just walked there pretending nothing even happened.

Then I was walking back home and this bitch speed walked past me and overtook me. On the pavement, I just had a disgusted look on my face for this ugly Testosterone filled shit, I crossed the road and took a different path because I couldn’t bare to be in that whales presence

I didn’t say anything and just walked there pretending nothing even happened.
best way you couldve acted tbh

Then I was walking back home and this bitch speed walked past me and overtook me. On the pavement, I just had a disgusted look on my face for this ugly Testosterone filled shit, I crossed the road and took a different path because I couldn’t bare to be in that whales presence
i think @Dr. Autismo can give you some advice on what to do in these type of situations:feelshmm::feelsBox:

best way you couldve acted tbh

i think @Dr. Autismo can give you some advice on what to do in these type of situations:feelshmm::feelsBox:
tumblr_lvpwnoW4DB1qma5d3o1_500.gif

:feelskek: This mf ain’t scared of prison
UK justice system is extremely cucked.
i've been shoplifting in my town for years and never got a arrested for it, even when the staff caught me jfl

why were you stuffing your ears with soypods in the first place. no one like being delayed by an incompetent person

why were you stuffing your ears with soypods in the first place. no one like being delayed by an incompetent person
Idgaf I want to cancel out all the noise of the soyfags and normies in public. I don’t want to hear what they have to fucking say

i've been shoplifting in my town for years and never got a arrested for it, even when the staff caught me jfl
Jfl. It’s heaven for niggers

same with pakis and gandhis.
its a little tougher for cumskins like me, but still pretty easy.
Yep. Whites tend to commit less crimes because we aren’t monkeys

Was waiting behind this fat shit in The que. I had earphones in, this bitch then turns around and says “go there” when a new till opened which I didn’t notice because I had earphones in. What a fat ugly masculine slut I thought. I didn’t say anything and just walked there pretending nothing even happened.

Good move, should have fukcing told her to shut up and fuck off even if even touches you take pics of your injuries you go straight to the cops and file a police report/file a lawsuit

At least you aren’t from USA. Our justice system would have you locked up so fast for that shit