Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Entitled fucking slut spoke with an attitude when I asked how many sets she had left

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
I asked her nicely how many sets she has left and the bitch had the weight on like 100kg she said “I haven’t started yet” whilst having the thousand cock stare. She looked at me in a disgusted way almost as if she’s saying “how dare you talk to me” . WHAT A FUCKING BITCH. I ignored it and walked off whilst whispering fucking bitch people saw me visibly pissed off I didn’t give a fucking shit I want them to know I’m angry at that toilet

I asked her nicely how many sets she has left and the bitch had the weight on like 100kg she said “I haven’t started yet” whilst having the thousand cock stare. She looked at me in a disgusted way almost as if she’s saying “how dare you talk to me” . WHAT A FUCKING BITCH. I ignored it and walked off whilst whispering fucking bitch people saw me visibly pissed off I didn’t give a fucking shit I want them to know I’m angry at that toilet

Fuck gym whores

Gym is entirely social unless needing massive plates to break a record or something. Chad gets ripped with pilates and sex cardio.

Who knows maybe whe had a bad day, maybe got pumped and dumped by her Boyfriend for the week.

Who knows maybe whe had a bad day, maybe got pumped and dumped by her Boyfriend for the week.
She was texting Chad whilst sitting on the machine doing fucking nothing just wasting time. Then has the audacity to give me an attitude the fucking toilet

This is why I stopped wiping my sweat on gym equipment so foids dont use it because they wouldnt dare make contact with a subhuman's sweat

You should use your arm to crack that whores head like a nut cracker

Squash her head with what ever you gymgoers deadlift with in gta v

Fucking piece of shit whore. I hate the ones like that. They are so obnoxious for just wasting time on the gym equipment. One time, I wanted to do some dumbbell bench presses. Every bench was taken. 4 benches had guys actually doing dumbbell presses. 2 benches each had a woman sitting in them just talking with a bunch of tiny weights all over the floor. I waited patiently, and as I was walking over to ask how many sets they had left, they each trapped some tiny weights to make it look like they were doing something. They aren’t the worst imo though. The worst ones are the ones who wear fucking bikinis in the gym to sexually provoke me and then torture me with no sex

Reason no123412352401394510 why I don't Go tO tHe gYm bro.

Fucking piece of shit whore. I hate the ones like that. They are so obnoxious for just wasting time on the gym equipment. One time, I wanted to do some dumbbell bench presses. Every bench was taken. 4 benches had guys actually doing dumbbell presses. 2 benches each had a woman sitting in them just talking with a bunch of tiny weights all over the floor. I waited patiently, and as I was walking over to ask how many sets they had left, they each trapped some tiny weights to make it look like they were doing something. They aren’t the worst imo though. The worst ones are the ones who wear fucking bikinis in the gym to sexually provoke me and then torture me with no sex
It’s so fucking annoying I hate these fucking bitches. Luckily I’m big enough to scare them the fuck away like the rats they are. I slam the fuck out of the weights if there’s an annoying retard couple or group of foids near me. They always fuck off aftER that

It’s so fucking annoying I hate these fucking bitches. Luckily I’m big enough to scare them the fuck away like the rats they are. I slam the fuck out of the weights if there’s an annoying retard couple or group of foids near me. They always fuck off aftER that
That’s good at least. I know you are strings as fuck from other posts of yours, but just curious, what is your body weight? My body weight is only 157 pounds right now because I have a shitty fast metabolism. I no joke eat 4,000 calories a day just to maintain my current weight

Hey lil black pill for ya. No one in breeding age does gym for non-superficial reasons.

Don't lecture me on blackpill faggot. Stop thinking in absolutes dipshit

Gym can be good if you're doing it for non superficial reasons
Going to the gym is unhealthy anyways, all you are doing is just stressing your body for no reason at all. It is much better to be lazy and LDAR all day

Going to the gym is unhealthy anyways, all you are doing is just stressing your body for no reason at all. It is much better to be lazy and LDAR all day

Cope, do you even know what the R stands for?

Cope, do you even know what the R stands for?
R stands fot rot but you are not really rotting because you are lazy but because your genes are that of a subhuman slave. Living a sedentary lifestyle in itself isn't as unhealthy as it is portrayed to be, it is certainly better than losing your time and energy in the gym

The gym is for narcissistic sluts to show off their asses and tits

She wanted a good looking guy to approach her, she got offended because you aren't attractive to her

Living a sedentary lifestyle in itself isn't as unhealthy as it is portrayed to be, it is certainly better than losing your time and energy in the gym

So getting exercise is worse for you than eating shit food, sleeping all day and gooning? Man I can't believe the amount of retard here sometimes

So getting exercise is worse for you than eating shit food, sleeping all day and gooning? Man I can't believe the amount of retard here sometimes
Well it is not necessarily worse than eating unhealthy food but it is worse for you than relaxing and just chilling for the most part. Just eat healthy and relax, that is what I always say

Well it is not necessarily worse than eating unhealthy food but it is worse for you than relaxing and just chilling for the most part. Just eat healthy and relax, that is what I always say

Just eating healthy won't negate the lack of physical activity. You start getting muscular dystrophy and then can't even do basic tasks like walking. That's on top of other health conditions that set in. Also every rotter I've met eats like absolute shit on a constant basis, you might as well just rope at that point.

Just eating healthy won't negate the lack of physical activity. You start getting muscular dystrophy and then can't even do basic tasks like walking. That's on top of other health conditions that set in. Also every rotter I've met eats like absolute shit on a constant basis, you might as well just rope at that point.
Well, walking is enough. Ideally you would hunt but even when you hunt you don't do anything as stressful as the exercises in the gym. I mean think about it for a sec dude, you are lifting heavy weights and chains like a literal slave. Some studies have even proven that exercise decreases your lifespan and stresses your body but many of those studies are censored on jewgle

Well, walking is enough. Ideally you would hunt but even when you hunt you don't do anything as stressful as the exercises in the gym. I mean think about it for a sec dude, you are lifting heavy weights and chains like a literal slave. Some studies have even proven that exercise decreases your lifespan and stresses your body but many of those studies are censored on jewgle
Without a doubt I believe intense gym sessions shorten your lifespan. Extreme stress ages the body and wears you out faster. I still go gym though because I need to stay bigger and not be a skinny fuck. Mild physical activity like walking and hiking through the woods and lifting some stuff like when doing yard work is good for you though.

I already did lecture you. Absorb the information and stfu.
Yeah lecture me about the blackpill, take your information to someone who gives a shit retard

Without a doubt I believe intense gym sessions shorten your lifespan. Extreme stress ages the body and wears you out faster. I still go gym though because I need to stay bigger and not be a skinny fuck. Mild physical activity like walking and hiking through the woods and lifting some stuff like when doing yard work is good for you though.

Basically this, no one is expecting you to look like some roided thug. Physical activity is good for you mentally and physically

Yeah lecture me about the blackpill, take your information to someone who gives a shit retard

Basically this, no one is expecting you to look like some roided thug. Physical activity is good for you mentally and physically
Yes, every time I do normal physical activity like walking through the woods or mowing lawns, it feels good

haha the gym imagine paying someone to sit in a sweaty smelly room with humanoids and lift irons

What’s funny is the foids that go to the gym will never help do any physical work at a job. They can go “lift weights” at gym but will outright refuse to move a 20 lb box .

classic incel rage, based

Yes, every time I do normal physical activity like walking through the woods or mowing lawns, it feels good
That's the problem with these LDARetards, they only think in absolutes

You don't need to go to the gym for that you low iq gym coper.

You don't need to go to the gym for that you low iq gym coper.

Then pray tell, what advice do you have retard? Let me guess "just stay inside all day, gym is for normies. Just watch anime and masterbate :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Fucking autism on this site

What’s funny is the foids that go to the gym will never help do any physical work at a job. They can go “lift weights” at gym but will outright refuse to move a 20 lb box .
I hope you don’t think that bitch was lifting the 100kg. She was just sitting there on her phone after someone else used it. They don’t lift fucking shit they just go there to make our lives fucking even more hell and miserable for no fucking reason these evil fucking whores

Then pray tell, what advice do you have retard? Let me guess "just stay inside all day, gym is for normies. Just watch anime and masterbate :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Fucking autism on this site
Yeah nice strawmen there. You are obviously an intruder thanks for making that clear.

This is what you should have done