Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Entitled femoid whines about being dropped by L’Oréal because of acne

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
On March 1, The Sun reported that U.K.-based beauty influencer Kadeeja Khan was left "humiliated" when L’Oréal rescinded its offer to work with her on an upcoming campaign for a new hair product.

The self-taught Afghan beauty blogger, who recently went viral for using a $9 foundation to conceal her cystic acne, was told by the makeup conglomerate that she could not be featured in the launch of their vegan hair dye because of her acne.

Apparently, Khan had already agreed to travel to Paris for the launch, and told The Sun she felt “really gobsmacked” to hear the bad news.

“My whole Instagram is about sharing unedited photos, and I am very honest about my acne. I don’t know why they would get my hopes up just to let me down — they were the ones to reach out to me not the other way around,” Khan said of her emeraldxbeauty Instagram page, which has a following of 140,000. "They must have known what I post about on my social media before contacting me," she also said.

"'Because you're worth it' — well, I obviously wasn’t,” she told Fox News, quoting the iconic catch phrase of the French beauty house.

1520350652033.jpg

26864588_1992491937672951_3358884637035200512_n.jpg

Being butthurt because a company that's about beauty and looks dumps you because you look like a gross freak. What a dumb, ugly cunt.

Ugly fakeup frauding cunt.

Lol fuck off dumb bitch. She is legit dumb. I can even see acne through her make up and this bitch wants to continue modeling lol fuck off

she's a fucking incel with that acne and my looksmatch, but she will never date me and look at me in disgust.

Fuck you roastie whore, so happy this femoid got dropped by Loreal.

she looks like a mix between my mom and my cousin. also what is it with afghans and acne, all my relatives, me and my parents have it/had it at some point

If fakeup didn't exist we would all have perfectly clear skin. Skin diseases were close to being wiped out and then fakeup came and fucked all males over. The skin is the largest organ, so if you have bad acne you are lower than anorexic people and obese people.

Beauty influencer.... LOL

she's a fucking incel with that acne and my looksmatch, but she will never date me and look at me in disgust.

Fuck you roastie whore, so happy this femoid got dropped by Loreal.
She legit looks like shit. Jfl at watching this ugly foid every day. She has zero reason to be a "model"

She's not good looking even if her skin was clear. Her male equivalent would have no chance of modelling.

She looks fucking awful JFL

Death tier orbitals, freak tier low set cheekbones. How the fuck is she a model

Sad thing is she has thousands of orbiters and whiteknights that come to her rescue to reassure her that she's "beautiful."

Her male version is incel and is ready for the rope

That third pic should be labeled NSFW.

Her male version is incel and is ready for the rope
Yup. She gets modelling work and over 140k followers on social media while her male version rots away in loneliness ready to rope.

I think I puked a little. Why did you have to include photos?

Hope she gets skin cancer.

Almost needs a NSFW tag, annnd I'm going to sleep that's appalling

She looks like white chocolate with nuts.

Attachments

• Roastie face.jpg
    Roastie face.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 63
Nah, she's not worth it.

Lol fuck off dumb bitch. She is legit dumb. I can even see acne through her make up and this bitch wants to continue modeling lol fuck off

Fucking fakeup fraud slut

Is she for real??? Why not hire some beardcels to market a facial hair trimmer, or a bald guy to market shampoo!

do women not understand that makeup gives them acne?

do women not understand that makeup gives them acne?

They are too low IQ/dont care they only want Chad/money which makeup helps them achieve.