Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Entitled bitch at work wanted the company to give whores free tampons

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today this bitch at work was complaining to the supervisor why there isn't a machine that dispatches tampons because apparently at her old job there used to be one and it was free. I never heard about that kind of shit before. I wanted with all my heart to scream at that bitch to just buy her fucking shit herself, she makes more money than me anyways. Foids call us entitled when they're the most entitled shits on the planet. They want free condoms, free contraceptives, fee abortions, etc. All just to keep fucking Chad with no consequences. Btw, the faggot of the supervisor told her that they will think about it, but how much do you bet next week we'll have that thing on the office kitchen right next to the fridge where I put my lunch.

Then they should paper to collect semen for men, equality, right?

wtf fucking disgusting whore,she should buy her own stuff and dont mess in workplace

Free bj machines for men where it’s just a foid tied up with her mouth open

All just to keep fucking Chad with no consequences.
That's literally what their life is all about. All that was accomplished by feminism lead to this very simple goal.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Bleeding from an orifice for 7 days straight is not something to be proud of, she should be ashamed and keep silent about it.

Free bj machines for men where it’s just a foid tied up with her mouth open
Brilliant stanley, right that down
Bleeding from an orifice for 7 days straight is not something to be proud of, she should be ashamed and keep silent about it.
Next 3 or 4 years they will be proud of it and use their unbalanced aggressive emotions towards us and use it as an excuse to further abuse us.