Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Entertainment

weebgarbageman

weebgarbageman

dumpass
-
What do you watch or play to keep yourself entertained? Like which anime/cartoon/movie/video game/etc. has your attention right now? Also, what's your favorite overall?

I'm currently rewatching TV show called "Two and a Half men".

I'm basically rewatching it every year, it's my favorite TV show of all time.

I watch football (of the American variety but not into the Chad worship of my peers) and a serial or two. Can’t stand Netflix at all or cable outside of an occasional live match or something. Most of the day I’m indulging in escapist books pretending I was a Chad soldier or something. I have no real favorite.

Playing Bloodborne in offline mode for the first time on my exploited PS4. It's a masterpiece. I'll probably buy it and replay it in online mode once I'm done with a few other games I got for free. I'll also buy RDR2 so I'll need PS+ anyway for online.

Watching Better Call Saul, it's one of my favorite shows of all time. My favorite TV show is Only Fools And Horses.
I started watching anime lately, currently watching Steins;Gate. I also finished Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Playing Bloodborne in offline mode for the first time, might get PS+ for online and RDR2 online when it comes out.
Watching Better Call Saul, it's one of my favorite shows of all time.
I started watching anime lately, currently watching Steins;Gate. I also finished Death Note.
If RDR2 is as great as one then I'll definitely be buying ps+ for online. Death Note is one of my favorite anime, though I haven't watched that many either.

If RDR2 is as great as one then I'll definitely be buying ps+ for online. Death Note is one of my favorite anime, though I haven't watched that many either.
I'll definitely eventually update my PS4 and get PS+, mostly just for Bloodborne and RDR2. Once I'm done with those I'll probably just sell the console because no other game coming out interests me and I've already played all the great PS4 games on my exploited 5.05 firmware.

I'll definitely eventually update my PS4 and get PS+, mostly just for Bloodborne and RDR2. Once I'm done with those I'll probably just sell the console because no other game coming out interests me and I've already played all the great PS4 games on my exploited 5.05 firmware.
Damn, I wish I never updated mine. I'm waiting on a way to downgrade, but until then I'm screwed.