Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Enter the blackpill. When a woman is using you, and when a woman actually wants you

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J875QwM26eM
Look at the first few seconds of here. Look how the girl reacts with this former incel. She is not smiling. She's barely wanting to be in the video. She's barely wanting to touch him or do anything. Look how much HE wants HER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8G3xE-EhPM
Just look at the first few seconds. Look how this girl reacts with Chad. It's just unbelievable. Look how touchy feely she is with him and how much she smiles and laughs at anything he fucking says. Look at the fucking difference. Look how much SHE wants HIM.

Bluepilled copers normie trash will say "Hurrr it's because both women have different personalities"

The first video is definite signs that she is using him...which of course isn't a surprise, because she is some whore single mother, and the cuck will be raising the child.

The second video is when a woman actually is attracted to you, and wants you.

Oh and in the first video the cuck is LDR with her. LOL. Yeah that's going to end well.

comments on second bideo are brutal sui fuel

Zyros said:
comments on second bideo are brutal sui fuel

And he's not that Chad (still is), like, there are chadder Chads than this Chad. Do you have any good quality rope for me?

DAFMFP said:
And he's not that Chad (still is), like, there are chadder Chads than this Chad. Do you have any good quality rope for me?

He's a very very good looking guy. No male model, but close tier. 7/10+

Just the first few seconds of the second video are pure suicide fuel.  Struck me right in the heart; I'll never know what it's like to be on the receiving end of that.

inceltears would deny because it would kill their ego.

this has been part of my message all along. you don't "leave" inceldom when you have sex. you leave inceldom when a girl desires you like in video 2.

btw he looks like a white version of elliot rodgers

The guy in the second video is mogging the shit out of his girlfriend. He's like an 8/10 and she's like a 6.

But anyway yeah, it's so obvious to us when a girl isn't interested and that's why so many men don't even bother trying.

on a related note, you can always tell how much a female cares about her relationship by how she presents him online. if she jokingly bashes him frequently and rarely says anything uplifting about him/them in seriousness, you know she doesn't care about him and is probably getting something material or otherwise advantageous out of the relationship. this leaves the door open for guys who can read between the lines and sweep her up out of the arms of her loser bf

Powerful blackpill, keep em coming

Holy shit, now I know why Chads will often date decent but not amazing looking women over full-blown Stacies. She's practically worshipping him.

Framecel222 said:
Holy shit, now I know why Chads will often date decent but not amazing looking women over full-blown Stacies. She's practically worshipping him.

Watch the heed and succeed video.  He talks about female attraction in a nutshell.

Have you noticed? the incel's gf looks way better than the chad's bitch, she looks like that UK pig lady, I think it's just a pump and dump case.

anincelforlifelol said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J875QwM26eM
Look at the first few seconds of here. Look how the girl reacts with this former incel. She is not smiling. She's barely wanting to be in the video. She's barely wanting to touch him or do anything. Look how much HE wants HER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8G3xE-EhPM
Just look at the first few seconds. Look how this girl reacts with Chad. It's just unbelievable. Look how touchy feely she is with him and how much she smiles and laughs at anything he fucking says. Look at the fucking difference. Look how much SHE wants HIM.

Bluepilled copers normie trash will say "Hurrr it's because both women have different personalities"

The first video is definite signs that she is using him...which of course isn't a surprise, because she is some whore single mother, and the cuck will be raising the child.

The second video is when a woman actually is attracted to you, and wants you.

Oh and in the first video the cuck is LDR with her. LOL. Yeah that's going to end well.

If you ain't hot you gotta have copefidence and good puhrsunaletee in order to get them excited about you. Otherwise as an average male you'll get left with your dick in your hand. Most of the time you have no chance because you're not reaching the threshold of looks necessary. But if some hoe gives you a chance you better play it right, boy.

Second guy looks like a Chad version of ER

This is an important thing for autists to notice.

Body language tells you immediately when a female desires you.