Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Enough with the "mentalcel" bullshit - real mental cases are not incels

Ok that is Valid, But the question remains;
If Retards,Autists, and "Mentalcels" and the like aren't Incels, then what should they be called?
TFL?
What category should we call them?
Mental cases are mental cases. They do not need to be called anything else. They are not incels because for your expectation of a woman in your life to be legitimate, you need to be of sound body and mind.

If you are not of sound mind and body, you can only hope that a woman may accept you. See what they are doing here ? They are lumping all men with mental cases by telling us that this is all we are allowed: to hope that a woman will accept us.

I believe that most self-described "mentalcels" are not "mental" at all. They are just the result of catastrophic parenting, gaslighting teachers and mind-fucking entertainment. Their "mental illness" is just psycho bullshit. It is not real.

They should drop the "mental" nonsense and just accept to be incels, full stop.

To me, a "mentalcel" is either a completely naive person (there are many of those) or a little two-face piece of shit who is trying to both get the sympathy of normies ("I have a mental condition, poor me") while at the same time lurking here and calling themselves Incels. They have to chose whose side they are on.

But that was not my main point. What I wish to convey is that believing that ADHD and "the spectrum" are real is pure :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: crap.
That makes sense but how do you explain the usual co-occurence with poor motor skills, reflexes and being bad at sports being present in guys diagnosed with autism? Are they simply born physically defective or is it just as simple as saying some people aren't born being good at sports and physical activity?

That makes sense but how do you explain the usual co-occurence with poor motor skills, reflexes and being bad at sports being present in guys diagnosed with autism? Are they simply born physically defective or is it just as simple as saying some people aren't born being good at sports and physical activity?

autism does exist. It's mercury neurotoxicity, but honestly, many kids are misdiagnosed when young, usually the most solitaire ones who were precluded and ostracized from social which leads to not enough interactions to develop proper social skills. At this point I can only consider those who are very impaired to be ,,autists". (and no, I'm not appealing to a false dichotomy here, reminder that psychologists, psychiatrists and neurologists are incompetent, given the arbitrariness and how they keep widening the range of symptoms to diagnosis this is the only reasonable conclusion I could take).

Last edited:
That or simply it is because being ostracized they never get to develop good motor reflexes because they have no motivation to do sports.

autism does exist. It's mercury neurotoxicity,
Hmmm ....

Rainman-like heavy autism does exist, no doubt. But I find it hard to believe that mercury poisoning is the only cause.

What is bullshit is "the spectrum". That is just an attempt to stretch autism and use it as a catch-all for everything that parents feel guilty about and that psychiatrists are at a loss to explain.

Last edited:
Psychiatry is mostly bullshit I made a thread about it before.

Its a business to make money these fucks don’t care about you also it’s hard to call it a form of science.

ADHD, Autism and depression are moneymakers since these three in particular are over diagnosed for obvious reasons.

Shitty take. Mentalcels could possibly mental illness match with similarly unstable foid.

Give me a cute smol girl with same mental illnesses as I have and I will be set.

I'm autistic but I don't believe autism is the primary reason why I am incel. That is indeed bull shit bluepill.

If society wasn't fucked up in the first place, then people labelled as "high functioning autistic" should not and would not struggle to participate in DSR due to that label alone. Being a high-functioning autistic in this society is a lot like a normal person living in Idiocracy.
What a load of crock. Foids with mental problems can get Chad dick within minutes. In the name of equality therefore males with mental disabilities are entitled to a partner.
Based.
Nah. ER is a good case of a mentalcel. Also applies to some of the users I have seen on here.

Mentalceldom is very much real. Women only want 6/10+ men who are NT. The bar is higher even if you got a lick of high functioning autism in you. You would have to be 8/10+ to be a fakecel mental"cel."
High IQ.
That should be a bannable statement JFL.

Everyone deserves their looksmatch. Retards deserve their tardmatch. To believe any less makes you a pathetic cuck. Imagine carrying water to justify a society that fucking hates you.
Gigabased.
If you have autism and autism is a real illness (which I do not believe), it means you are a retard. A retard is not allowed to expect a woman. Some get lucky, to be sure ... But it is just that, luck. If you are a retard, you are not even an incel.
No, a retard means someone who gets <70 IQ on an IQ test.

Last edited:
Psychiatry is mostly bullshit I made a thread about it before.

Its a business to make money these fucks don’t care about you also it’s hard to call it a form of science.

ADHD, Autism and depression are moneymakers since these three in particular are over diagnosed for obvious reasons.

Attachments

• c0ee4004-812e-4861-b319-3c36e1532e0d.mp4
    205.2 KB