Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Enough height cope

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
I see this all the time, people saying stuff like "if you are sub 6ft its over" or "sub 6'2 is manlet territory" or any other ridiculous height standard. Here is the reality, if you are 5'7 or taller, height is not your problem. Face is far more important than height, Manlets with 7+ faces slay all the time. Saying height is everything is just a cope because you dont want to admit that you have other more important problems

I do admit that I have several problems. Being 5'7ish + bald + face assymetries + small lips + recessed chin + 40 is game over.

You have to be taller than a tall girl

Face > height / body > personality. Dammit

DxJ0VmR.jpg

I'll only leave it here

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
Face > height / body > personality. Dammit
where does cawk size fall into this?

and OP is right, height is cope if u are 5'8 minimum then its all about ur face

wishiwasbigger said:
where does cawk size fall into this?

and OP is right, height is cope if u are 5'8 minimum then its all about ur face

Cock has to be last because by then you have already gotten naked in front of a girl, which unless you are a rapist, nudist, or flasher means that you have successfully passed all the other benchmarks and are on the verge of getting laid. Thus, it has to be last, because you cannot be judged for it before any other.

Sparky said:
gay_fag said:
DxJ0VmR.jpg

I'll only leave it here
I remember seeing this and googling his height to find out he was 5”9.
It’s so over for manlets :(

if hes 5'9 then he's well within safe range, those girls are ridiculously tall for their gender, most girls arent over 5'8

shadowninya said:
I see this all the time, people saying stuff like "if you are sub 6ft its over" or "sub 6'2 is manlet territory" or any other ridiculous height standard. Here is the reality, if you are 5'7 or taller, height is not your problem. Face is far more important than height, Manlets with 7+ faces slay all the time. Saying height is everything is just a cope because you dont want to admit that you have other more important problems

Face cope. Height = most important attribute. Face is also important, as is skeleton shape, but height is the most powerful attractor of femoids. It is the biggest difference between men and women, the primary signal of masculinity. It is also the only one that is totally impossible to change. 

I see good looking manlets become incels due to height. I see tall uglies slay regularly. 

H E I G H T
E
I
G
H
T

I still believe that while height is not everything, without height you're nothing.

Red Shambhala said:
I still believe that while height is not everything, without height you're nothing.

I think height here is tied with money for the most important factor.

i'm 6'4. i sometimes wish i was like 5'7. life would a lot easier.

VLÖ said:
I think height here is tied with money for the most important factor.

Yeah, money and socio-economic status is also something that is extremely underestimated here. Especially once you're over, say, 25 or even 22 or so ... then it's getting SUPER important because women are such nasty capitalist whores.