Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting English writing assignment errors fixed, plus added adjustments

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
thank you to this people for your critism, as well as your recommendations.

the truth is I never read what i wrote, i just worte and submitted it, i never went through the errors. but after reading the backlash i decided to do something about it
since the last one was pinned can this one be pinned please. @Pixycel @Hexagon77 @despisedpaul @K1ng N0th1ng @SlayerSlayer @lonelysince2006 @PLA1092 @Dusk @Grim_Reaper @Namtriz912 @idiot_cel @asocialcel @night-20 @suicidecase

Personality1
Personality2
Personality3

You put alot of effort into this, well done! I can see that it has better grammar and punctuation.

A* paper from Incel University

Really good work!

Lmao you just won a free trip to the school counselor. :feelskek:

You put alot of effort into this, well done! I can see that it has better grammar and punctuation.

A* paper from Incel University
did you read it also?

Definitely an improvement from the last one

I dare you to submit this. Make a thread about the aftermath as well.

I see some small grammatical errors here and there but nothing too egregious. The being said
Lmao you just won a free trip to the school counselor. :feelskek:
This.

You spent too much time blaming women and again didn't provide much in the way of hard evidence. This kind of paper is fine here but normalfags will just assume you're a misogynist and will write off everything you said. I would take out the parts that blame females for everything and just focus on how people treat unattractive people in general. Also, you focused too hard on the mating and dating aspects when there are a plethora of other ways ugly people(men) are discriminated against.

thank you to this people for your critism, as well as your recommendations.

the truth is I never read what i wrote, i just worte and submitted it, i never went through the errors. but after reading the backlash i decided to do something about it
since the last one was pinned can this one be pinned please. @Pixycel @Hexagon77 @despisedpaul @K1ng N0th1ng @SlayerSlayer @lonelysince2006 @PLA1092 @Dusk @Grim_Reaper @Namtriz912 @idiot_cel @asocialcel @night-20 @suicidecase

View attachment 1106913View attachment 1106914View attachment 1106922
goddamnit, one sentence in and im ROFLING :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back