Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

English is not my native language

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Guess my native language
Winer of the quizz will recieve from me 100$ :feelskek:

English sucks, is annoying grammar. Is raped primitive language and no honor in speaking it properly

many people here are not native
basing on your avi... German?

I think youre from EE op.

I think Italian because in another thread you said "blupilled."

polish maybe

also suifuel for @Eskimocel

great thread, really enjoying it

English sucks, is annoying grammar. Is raped primitive language and no honor in speaking it properly

Ahahaha. Says the wannabe Russian. You mad bro cause you sound like Borat when you speak English. yakshemash i like. It nice. The grammar is fucked up, I'll give you that. As is the different spelling of words that sound the same: there, they're their, which witch, wich etc.

OP can you at least give us a hint?
What's the language family?
How many speakers?

Ahahaha. Says the wannabe Russian. You mad bro cause you sound like Borat when you speak English. yakshemash i like. It nice. The grammar is fucked up, I'll give you that. As is the different spelling of words that sound the same: there, they're their, which witch, wich etc.
Sounding of english also lame. Except scottich english, that is cool

Sounding of english also lame. Except scottich english, that is cool

Aye we've bastardised English to our own dialect. Only problem is when we go abroad nae cunt knows what we're saying. We speak pure fast and sound dead guttural. Its ten times worse when we're drunk.

Luxembourgish?

Korean?
Montenegrin
is the normative variety of the Serbo-Croatian language mainly used by Montenegrins and the official language of Montenegro

Last edited:

can you speak the language of the niggers?

You still live in Iceland, or you're Icelandic but live elsewhere? I went to Iceland a few years ago. I wouldn't mind living there when I do my bugout from society, but it'll probably be somewhere in the US instead. Beautiful place, though, and I don't mind the cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back