Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious England wins their first game against Serbia

Is it coming home?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Suifuel for @Ron.Belgrade

@Jason Voorhees

@K1ng N0th1ng

At least all Serbian players were actually Serbians while most of the "English" players were non white

At least all Serbian players were actually Serbians while most of the "English" players were non white
That I agree with. Every team should have people of their ethnic origin. But most English players were white, there are not as many Niggers like France

Anglos are not meant to have anything good in life.

Anglos are not meant to have anything good in life.
I hope they win. Their country is absolutely, shit now. They are a minority in their own capital city. I think they deserve it.

But Personally, I don't think they're going to win.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR SHIT SPORT AND SHIT COUNTRY. SOCCER IS FOR FAGGOTS. England won't win shit. It never does.

I hope they win. Their country is absolutely, shit now. They are a minority in their own capital city. I think they deserve it.
Voluntarily being cucks doesn’t mean they should win jfl

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR SHIT SPORT AND SHIT COUNTRY. SOCCER IS FOR FAGGOTS. England won't win shit. It never does

Brutal Emba reply

I have to say yes but we're gonna have to do better than that.

Fuck no mate, Harry Kane’s playing. :feelsPop:

only normies care about sports

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR SHIT SPORT AND SHIT COUNTRY. SOCCER IS FOR FAGGOTS. England won't win shit. It never does.
Teams with too many niggers never win. :feelskek:. Belgium team is full of niggers and just lost to all white Slovakia

Teams with too many niggers never win. :feelskek:. Belgium team is full of niggers and just lost to all white Slovakia
what are you talking about that shitty country will never win anything. Them being white is not relevant they suck

what are you talking about that shitty country will never win anything. Them being white is not relevant they suck
Yeah well niggers mog me to mumbai anyway

Gonna try and catch some of these games.

Hbu @kay'