Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious England deserve to win the euro Cup.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Just hand the lads to the trophy already. The country's white population is dying and the country is a complete mess. Let them have something to cheer for. If the other teams were racepilled/blackpilled they would agree with me and just demand that the trophy be given to England already. And they haven't won a cup since, 1962.

I'm sure your average Nigel would feel so proud to be represented by a team of African mercenaries that accurately showcase his country's future demographics.

UEFA ain’t no charity boyo. :smonk:

Ic cumming ho m e

I am rooting for countries with 100% white teams like croatia/hungary/poland/serbia

any1 know how to watch for free? next match is in 45min

Spain should win as they use the most white players

No
Because English are cunts

Just hand the lads to the trophy already. The country's white population is dying and the country is a complete mess. Let them have something to cheer for. If the other teams were racepilled/blackpilled they would agree with me and just demand that the trophy be given to England already. And they haven't won a cup since, 1962.
Yah. Was 1966 though. It's all you hear about here.

Ngl i root for arsenal players so it would be nice but la roja football is so beautiful i want them to win it. BTW why all these European teams are carried by my african niggas where all the cumskin talents lol

Last edited:
Be nicer than peeing in a bottle

In b4 someone mentions that you are part of the brainwashed sheeple for liking to watch sports

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back