Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ending to manlet video after he is tackled

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Stupid foid laughing at the manlet as if he was a child. Ragefuel tbh.

I bet that guy who tackled him is soaking in pussy right now.

Funny how people with cry if you hit a woman because apparently hitting people who're weaker than you is wrong, but it's okay to dive onto some 5 foot middle aged dude despite him not actually touching anyone.

If this was a landwhale standing up for fat acceptance the whole internet would be applauding her.

the tweets are heart wrneching
people have zero compassion for the guy

In clownworld, disrespecting wahmen is enough to get you tackled by some dipshit.
I would press charges on this guy if I were him. Make these morons suffer for being whiteknights.

If I was there I would fucking storm this shop that they would arrest me for terrorism

the tweets are heart wrneching
people have zero compassion for the guy
They're not programmed to have compassion for that kind of guy.

Weak man (that's not gay), short man, ugly man, autistic man. It's open season all year around if you belong to any of those categories & no one gives a fuck about your rights or well being.

God I hate when foids giggle like that, it's such ERfuel

Funny how people with cry if you hit a woman because apparently hitting people who're weaker than you is wrong, but it's okay to dive onto some 5 foot middle aged dude despite him not actually touching anyone.
If I was there I would fucking storm this shop that they would arrest me for terrorism

I wouldn't blame him if he went back there with a gun.These people seriously need to die

Our enemies aren’t the ape-minded foids but the fucking white knights. The fagot who attacked our new saint deserves castration and to be buried in a wall. The foids who were laughing at Him must be burned at the stake.

There needs to be something for this kind of shit where foids esculate a situation and then get punched and deserve it. It's like the foid laughing in the video, they have no respect and know they will get away with it and defended on it.

It's as if you can almost feel his pain. How many times was he mistreated because of his height. How many times? For him to explode like this. And the worst of all it's all true and they all know it but they pretend not to. He talks about woman giving him 'this' degrading look, I know what he is talking about let's not pretend they don't do it. If they see a manlet like this they laugh at him inside and they let him know because they know he can't do anything and perceive him as weak. Imagine going through this hell all your life and then on top of that have some faggots keep telling you 'just take a shower bro', 'just get some good personality bro'. This is some massive ER fuel.

Those fuckers are lucky he did not have a gun on him or this would end very differently.