Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ending the face v height discussion

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
I believe in face > height. Although y'all will disagree and say "Nah man your coping, being 6'4 and ugly is much better than being 5'7 and handsome." But hear me out, in dating, face matters more. In apps like Tinder, instagram, TikTok face matters more simply because that's the only thing your seeing 90% of the time. Like just go on tik tok, most guys are popular mainly because they have good faces.

Height can make you more attractive, but height alone can't make you attractive no one is considered good looking just because they're tall. If your a manlet with a good face, you will still be considered goodlooking by foids just because you have a nice face. But at the end of the day, it's foids opinion which matter some foids prefer guys who have good faces while others prefer tall guys. But if you're a 5'9 guy with a good face, you will be mogged by a guy whos 6'2 with a equally good face.

Height only becames a major issue at 5'6 and below. Thats when even a face like tom cruize cant save you. But if you're over 5'6 and still get rejected by girls that means it's your face which is the problem not your height. Also being 6'4 and ugly is not a huge benefit if you think about it, you will look scary, and look intimidating to most foids people would think you're dangerous. If youre a manlet with a good face, people will be friendly towards you and you can still get foids attention. Although you will be considered weak and fragile because your short people ecspecially men will see you as an easy target.

In conclusion: In Dating, Face matters more, but in quality of life, height matters more.

Idk dude I've seen some tall guys with goofy ass faces absolutely SLAYING pussy but never have I seen a short dude slayer. Imo height>face anyday.

Idk dude I've seen some tall guys with goofy ass faces absolutely SLAYING pussy but never have I seen a short dude slayer. Imo height>face anyday.
If they have height + a good frame and if they're white then their face would not matter as much

Being tall is usually better. Even if you have a crappy face you can gymmaxx and be tall and buff so you most likely won’t be incel. But you have to have a really good face to be successful if you’re short and there’s not much you can change about your face. Also, being tall makes people take you more seriously

This debate ended years ago.

It's only retarded attention whore manlets who will argue otherwise.

stopped reading after first sentence.

i agree face over height any day of the week, personally most of the insults that have been directed towards me over the past 23 years has to with how my face looks, but i can see the other side of the coin if your someone whose short and average logically you will pick height over face.

Last edited:
eh i get your point but i have seen a video on youtube about this dude witnessing a 6'4'' cyclops ugly ass getting like 3 girls at a bar just because of his height alone. maybe it is just the foids way of feeling protected with a dude.

eh i get your point but i have seen a video on youtube about this dude witnessing a 6'4'' cyclops ugly ass getting like 3 girls at a bar just because of his height alone. maybe it is just the foids way of feeling protected with a dude.
link me the vid

FarBlankAmericancrow size restricted

ofc it's a 2022 grey

your limiting your mindset to social media and OLD. nothing will dry a hole faster than seing a short guy in real life.

Face > Height on fag apps liek Tiktok where you can choose to say your height obv
Height > Face Irl and on Tinder where height is an requirement

Look handsome tiktok eboys follower count drop when they reveal thier manlet height
Comment section always filled with things such as:
"Im still sad that he is only 5'8"
"If only he was 6'0~"

All in all height matters where u can get dates. Not a single mf getting dates on tiktok

Height is a requirement.Face is a desire.If you are at least a head taller than the woman in theory height doesn't matter that much.But if she doesn't play with your hair or if she doesn't touch your face or she gives you one word dead end responses,face is your problem .Unfortunately trucels like me are both short and monstrously ugly

A good amount of the popular tiktokers are under 6ft

I believe in face > height. Although y'all will disagree and say "Nah man your coping, being 6'4 and ugly is much better than being 5'7 and handsome." But hear me out, in dating, face matters more. In apps like Tinder, instagram, TikTok face matters more simply because that's the only thing your seeing 90% of the time. Like just go on tik tok, most guys are popular mainly because they have good faces.

Height can make you more attractive, but height alone can't make you attractive no one is considered good looking just because they're tall. If your a manlet with a good face, you will still be considered goodlooking by foids just because you have a nice face. But at the end of the day, it's foids opinion which matter some foids prefer guys who have good faces while others prefer tall guys. But if you're a 5'9 guy with a good face, you will be mogged by a guy whos 6'2 with a equally good face.

Height only becames a major issue at 5'6 and below. Thats when even a face like tom cruize cant save you. But if you're over 5'6 and still get rejected by girls that means it's your face which is the problem not your height. Also being 6'4 and ugly is not a huge benefit if you think about it, you will look scary, and look intimidating to most foids people would think you're dangerous. If youre a manlet with a good face, people will be friendly towards you and you can still get foids attention. Although you will be considered weak and fragile because your short people ecspecially men will see you as an easy target.

In conclusion: In Dating, Face matters more, but in quality of life, height matters more.
In terms of only females and darong sex ect height is king but always remember YOU ARE YOUR FACE that is you forever

height is more important, if you're in a nightclub or any irl dating height will matter more. It's only in online dating where face gets valued more because that's all the foids can see. Overall a tall guy with a 4/10 face is deemed more attractive than an average-height guy with a 7/10 face, that's what I have seen myself at least

Being tall does not make you attractive by default, but being short makes you unattractive no matter what. If you are 5’7 like me your face doesnt matter. I could have a 9/10 male model face yet i would still be incel because of this stupid fucking height i was given

I believe in face > height.
:lul::lul::lul:
It's always tallfags, who bring this discusion and always with the same retarded arguments. As if you feel threaten in this incel olympic and you need to constatly remind others that you are "trucels" :lul:. You're all so low iq, that you have to oversimplify inceldom to one deciding factor, as you're unable to graps anything more complex.

in dating, face matters more. In apps like Tinder, instagram, TikTok face matters more simply because that's the only thing your seeing 90% of the time. Like just go on tik tok, most guys are popular mainly because they have good faces.
Face wins every time

:lul::lul::lul:
It's always tallfags, who bring this discusion and always with the same retarded arguments. As if you feel threaten in this incel olympic and you need to constatly remind others that you are "trucels" :lul:. You're all so low iq, that you have to oversimplify inceldom to one deciding factor, as you're unable to graps anything more complex.
That’s cuz we know the truth unlike low iq shortcels you can’t comprehend life