Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Endgame of capitalism.. just Walmart and Amazon left

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
There is zero chance anyone can compete with them. Most of the other retail stores have shut down. The remaining ones the prices are twice what Wally and Amazon charge. As all the small businesses shut down you don't need all the other companies that provided services to those businesses. Including all the landlords with their stupidly high rents that they still won't lower even now as the buildings ar empty.

Then there is the mass shutting down of the downtowns as the office jobs disappear. The normies are saying its work from home or temporary. But I don't think so, the jobs the millions and millions of highly paid office workers used to do was managing the information of the corporations and making decisions with that information. But today computers do that. Those jobs aren't coming back, I said at the start of 'work from home'... work from home is an intermediary step to not working there anymore.

All monopolies should be dismantled.

Endgame is corpocracy. Corporations will be run like countries complete with land, military and strict surveillance based authoritarian governance. Freedom will be a thing of the distant past.

Endgame is corpocracy. Corporations will be run like countries complete with land, military and strict surveillance based authoritarian governance. Freedom will be a thing of the distant past.

Normies will be eagerly supporting it and drones within the system hoping to move up a notch to be above others in the authoritarian system.

All monopolies should be dismantled.
Yep, not a commie but monopolies are fucking cancer. We've seen it with big tech and I can already feel something like Walmart banning you for being a bigot and some leftoid going "it's uhr private companurrr" as you're starving to death from wrongthink.

Yep, not a commie but monopolies are fucking cancer. We've seen it with big tech and I can already feel something like Walmart banning you for being a bigot and some leftoid going "it's uhr private companurrr" as you're starving to death from wrongthink.
Technology has made monopolies so much worse. It's enabled perfect monopolies to develop (which only usually occur when the state assume control of an industry). eg. Google has pretty much a perfect monopoly on search traffic. Amazon have accomplished something that would be completely impossible to accomplish without the internet, in the real world.