Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel End of youth is age 36

• Thread starter DolfTheRealestCel
  • Start date
D

DolfTheRealestCel

Self-banned
-
Yes, this is a gigantic Bluepill but I thought maybe I can prevent some people from roping.

In ancient philosophy they pretty much set the end of youth at around this age and tbh, I agree. Most people look exactly the same between age 21 and age 40, I saw pictures of myself when I was 23 and they look like they were shot yesterday.
Your recovery also pretty much stays the same and since men do not have any eggs, we can be giant fucking losers until our mid 30s and it doesn't matter.

Yes, I am aware that I am coping, but this is a nice thread to start the new year with.

I just hit 36 not long ago and knowing I never got to have all the cool youth stuff like normies while also knowing my life will only get worse makes me want to die.

It has to be 26. Your dick is likely to be a flaccid meat at the age of 36.

Yes, this is a gigantic Bluepill but I thought maybe I can prevent some people from roping.

In ancient philosophy they pretty much set the end of youth at around this age and tbh, I agree. Most people look exactly the same between age 21 and age 40, I saw pictures of myself when I was 23 and they look like they were shot yesterday.
Your recovery also pretty much stays the same and since men do not have any eggs, we can be giant fucking losers until our mid 30s and it doesn't matter.

Yes, I am aware that I am coping, but this is a nice thread to start the new year with.
I never had a youth to begin with.

I never creampied my high school sweetheart.

I never formed a friend group in middle school.

I never played along with the other kids in primary school.

I never had a "normal" life.

It has to be 26. Your dick is likely to be a flaccid meat at the age of 36.
Your test levels do not drop until your 50s if you keep yourself fit, your skin just ages considerably in your late 30s.
If you can't get it up at age 36, chances are you are a heavy alcoholic who does zero cardio ever.

Youth ends at 24 imo, then there's pseudo youth at 25-30, when a lot of things that young people do become cringe when you do them.

they are 100% larpers, not even 1% who say they had sex,of those who write on R9K is not true
The amount of time I got backlash for writing statistical realities with "I know a guy" posts shows me it is infested with IT people.

R9K became too infested with sexhavers.
of those who write on R9K is not true

ive been posting on r9k since it came out in 2008, and i prefer it over non-anonymous boards
but the jannies on r9k are so draconian. i literally get banned for calling sheeboons disgusting ages
not to mention the massive amount of allowed race baiting and anti-white propoganda

i just cant relate to that place. unfortunate, but it is what it is

Our fate is decided! Where's my shotgun? :feelskek:
If you kill yourself, foids and normgroids will win.
Be a parasite, become a leech to society en large. If they don't owe you sex, then you don't owe them labor.

NO PUSSY NO WORK!

if you go david goggins mode, u dont age much till u reach like 50

if you go david goggins mode, u dont age much till u reach like 50
No, that's wrong.
David Goggins might be pretty much one of the unhealthiest humans on earth.

Keeping yourself moderately fit is the best thing you could possibly do, but Goggins takes it to the extreme and does more harm than good to his body. People who are on the extreme end of fitness age even worse than complete couch potatoes.

Unironically, sitting around all day eating potato chips is healthier than what David Goggins is doing.