Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion End of the bloodline(Or not)

TheDeadFlagBlues

TheDeadFlagBlues

Otherworldly copium consumer
Can't be certain if there has been a question of that nature, but how do you people actually cope with thoughts that you will end your bloodline, despite your parents or friends or who ever it can be thinking of your successful future with soulmate? Like i have younger brother, but he's not into relationships, none of that shit bothers him; and then there's me: born to be happy, forced to incelmaxx. Maybe you have someone you can rely on saving your family's great(or not so great) name.

Im born to be unhappy

Can't be certain if there has been a question of that nature, but how do you people actually cope with thoughts that you will end your bloodline
tf

can't say I've ever thought abt that

what happens to my bloodline after me makes no difference to me jfl, there are more important things to think abt

what happens to my bloodline after me makes no difference to me jfl, there are more important things to think abt
I always have a flight of thoughts going on about it, and I'm curious what others think about it, despite sharing same doom.

Can't be certain if there has been a question of that nature, but how do you people actually cope with thoughts that you will end your bloodline, despite your parents or friends or who ever it can be thinking of your successful future with soulmate? Like i have younger brother, but he's not into relationships, none of that shit bothers him; and then there's me: born to be happy, forced to incelmaxx. Maybe you have someone you can rely on saving your family's great(or not so great) name.
Yeah im the last man in my family. I dont care about it however.

It was time that this happens, my inferior bloodline sustained for way too long