Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over End of a Legend R.I.P Azavii

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
Azavii’s reddit account got suspended today for no reason. For any youngcels who don’t know Azavii was the only based mod on the original /r/incels - if any normie would troll your post you just had to reply to their post with “/u/azavii” and they’d get banned fast. He banned all normies and roasties instantly no questions asked. Based wonder what he’s doing these days. Probably LDAR.

www.reddit.com/u/azavii

165E0875 5799 45B6 96DF 103729727985

F
:feelsrope:

Do you stalk this guy's posts like everyday or something? Been 3 years since r/incels was shut down, he hasn't been active since. Probably a fake since he didn't even attempt to moderate this site.

Do you stalk this guy's posts like everyday or something? Been 3 years since r/incels was shut down, he hasn't been active since. Probably a fake since he didn't even attempt to moderate this site.

There’s been a banwave of reddit accounts today and I was curious if they banned him too because he was the previous mod of the biggest incel subreddit, don’t know why they waited this long but the fact that they had his name saved after all this time is kind of sad

Weird since the last time he posted was when r/incels got banned. Unless he was posting in PMs, or on an alt that got suspended. If your alt account gets suspended your other ones usually do too, so he was definitely active on reddit, but just not on u/azavii. He was based :cryfeels:

Never made the move here though like @Ryo_Hazuki, also dannymason @retarded_dumbshit

Where did he go after r/incels was banned? Also, reminder tsume looked like a demon

I remember whenever a cuck said something we just replied with u/azavii and the cuck was destroyed in seconds.

Does anyone have those memes?

I remember whenever a cuck said something we just replied with u/azavii and the cuck was destroyed in seconds.

Does anyone have those memes?
EF3B6856 C8D2 4F2C B6EF B4D862F9E6F8

pretty sure even terfs got fucked over tbh

Nice, but I remember one with a scene of a movie of a guy shooting a foid
Oh fuck the one with John Travolta that was my OC LOL let me see if I can dig it up

edit: here

189DCAB3 F1C6 4ECF B019 83508FBC1322

Last edited:
Based mod. Even more based if he likes Gorillas

2020 06 26 10 46 11

azavii predates my involvement with the incel community

Based mod. Salvador66 was like that too. Whenever I pinged him he would instantly ban them no questions asked. It’s a shame he is a cross dressing tranny.

He would have to be a NEET, he was always on

imagine banning a sub thats against mindless consumerism

He was a fucking legend man. These youngcels don't know him

He hasn't been active and completely disappeared since 2017

mods here are nice but he will always be the GODerator in my heart

Where did he go after r/incels was banned? Also, reminder tsume looked like a demon
lol someone who remembers Tsume, I still remember all the piercings on her roast beef lips.

Good old days of r/incels