Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Employers don’t wanna hire retards

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Employers don’t wanna hire atypical retards they only want to hire low inhib high IQ NT people if I was an NTfag I would’ve gotten hired instead I’m a high inhib retard look at the unemployment rate in atypical people nobody wants a retard working for them because they’ll have a terrible performance and they lack communication skills atypical people are fit to survive society wants us dead or outta society I hope an asteroid bigger than earth itself strikes us but that’s wishful thinking

Just become a public servant

Employers don’t wanna hire atypical retards they only want to hire low inhib high IQ NT people if I was an NTfag I would’ve gotten hired instead I’m a high inhib retard look at the unemployment rate in atypical people nobody wants a retard working for them because they’ll have a terrible performance and they lack communication skills atypical people are fit to survive society wants us dead or outta society I hope an asteroid bigger than earth itself strikes us but that’s wishful thinking
Sue them for violations of the disabilities act and live like a king.

Nobody wanna hire a retard, cause they belong in the psyche ward

Bro, im rapping, but you are fapping

I am high, but you are shy

Your mom sucks, but you suck

why did this forum hire you? your a retard and an insufferable faggot. what the fuck is this autistic shit?

Just become UK prime minister.