Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Employee dropping blackpills

oldcel75

oldcel75

Major
★★★★★
So, I'm sitting next to a 40 years old team lead foid at a department lunch (I'm the head of the department) and she is talking about her 20 years old son and his girlfriend:
- You know, they are such a nice couple. My son is 190 cm, a real man, not like all those short guys.

Guess who is going away at the first layoff round?

They don't even hide it anymore

Height is the single most important thing in the world. Orders of magnitude more important than the 2nd most important thing, whatever it is... probably hair.

Power is a nice cope.

Women would sterilize or round up then kill all short men if they could, the hatred is extreme.

Height is the single most important thing in the world. Orders of magnitude more important than the 2nd most important thing, whatever it is... probably hair.
Height is the second most important thing. Money and power is more important than height.
Women would sterilize or round up then kill all short men if they could, the hatred is extreme.

You can escape without LL then. At 5'8 I definitely need LL. FUCK MY LIFE.

I plan on shoeliftmaxxing but LL is brutal man, shit is no joke, I could never do it.

I plan on shoeliftmaxxing but LL is brutal man, shit is no joke, I could never do it.
I have no other option man. I don't wanna be an incel I don't wanna be here. As much as the blackpill is true I don't wanna give up on my dream of having a family and living a normal life. Don't care if the foid os bottom.of the barrel ugly. As long as she's educated, virgin and will be loyal to me and me only um ready to go through all sorts of pain and suffering.

I have no other option man. I don't wanna be an incel I don't wanna be here. As much as the blackpill is true I don't wanna give up on my dream of having a family and living a normal life. Don't care if the foid os bottom.of the barrel ugly. As long as she's educated, virgin and will be loyal to me and me only um ready to go through all sorts of pain and suffering.

You're a braver man than I am, I don't want to be incel either but fuck chopping up my skeleton to appease some bitch's bullshit standards of male height. I truly hope it works out for you tho, the lengths we as men have to go through to ascend are absurd.

damn hell yeah the hero we need but dont deserve

Nice, kick that bitch out :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: