Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Empirical data on face vs height

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
I'll make this simple. I HAVE seen foids dating a chad who was slightly shorter than them. I HAVE seen attractive foids dating like 5'7 chads.
I have NEVER seen foids dating ugly men. Never.
Therefore face > height

yeah I had a fucking brutal college orientation where my ginger A10 high MTN "friend" who is 6 inches shorter than me was just distant as fuck. I am an LTN HAPAcel who stuck with him and provided support whenever possible throughout 4 years of high school. Bro was just rizzing up a 5'11 chick and clearly avoiding me as much as possible, got to meet some NEW REAL NIGGAS at least. Women will be into them being taller and dominant IF you have the race and face, otherwise it's a turndown even when approaching womanlets.

Honestly it's kinda hard to say because I've seen exceptions to both women dating ugly men and women dating short men.

I'd say they are about equal in importance

If you believe face > height then you probably belong on looksmax.org. Otherwise you're more likely to prefer to post here. Just a pattern I noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back