Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE

D

DarwinsDisgrace

Recruit
★★★★★
This, among other bullshit such as 'this Chad I've been ""dating"" for 7 months asks me why I don't have a boyfriend' really highlights the stupidity and self-delusion of women. Imagine if a man said 'these incredibly attractive, single women who won't be my partner are emotionally unavailable'

The audacity of these toilets.

This bemused me so much I wanted to make a thread about just to see if other people have seen this 'emotionally unavailable' bullshit

Idk what this is

"Chad doesn't have time for me boo hoo"

Meanwhile she ignores hundreds of normies who want to date her

Idk what this is

So this is a link to a video which shows a woman lamenting that she is only attracted to '6ft+ and emotionally unavailable' men this is just from today, I've seen other examples in the past but its only just twigged now after hearing different women saying it.

also search on google for "Emotionally unavailable"

some examples:

10 Signs Your Partner Is Emotionally Unavailable · They're, like, literally not available. · Your feelings are invalidated. · They play games etc.
(Basically what Chad does - its not that he doen't want to commit or is not attracted to you, he is 'emotionally unavailable' its his fault, not the woman's fault)

More: "emotionally unavailable people tend to struggle in relationships, often preferring to date casually and keep some distance. "

I suppose this is another 'water is wet thread' but I just thought it was interesting to see how women deal with rejection or socially oblivious/inept Chads

Women don't take rejection really well. It makes them question their worth. Especially in todays society, where their only value is the hole between their legs.

Wait... Its always been that way...

Women don't take rejection really well. It makes them question their worth. Especially in todays society, where their only value is the hole between their legs.

Wait... Its always been that way...