Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Eminem is Statusmaxxed Gigamanlet

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
SfjsARARTJajjattjRAartjatjatjk

Rappermaxxing is legit only way out of this buddy boyos.
If you have a good voice and you're not singermaxxing/rappermaxxing then you're a volcel.

Mogs me also face>height

View attachment 397139
Rappermaxxing is legit only way out of this buddy boyos.
If you have a good voice and you're not singermaxxing/rappermaxxing then you're a volcel.
Didn't he have his kid before statusmaxxing? I also have no clue how tall that is as I'm an Amerifuck.

He is the ultimate beta male cuckold.

He is the ultimate beta male cuckold.
he is bluepilled about love/dating market. he could've fuck like millions of girls in his prime times but he sticked to one whore eventually dumped him lol

Just be some one of the most well known rapper alive bro

still pretty short tbh
Not when he started to get big which was in the 90s. That's pre online corruption. 5'8 was tall enough back then.

Still taller than Elliot Rodger, and not a Hapa either. Not over for him.

I respect him for being a legit rapper and not one of these illiterate face tatted lizard looking motherfuckers. But at the same time, as others have stated, he got cucked by Kim and is a 47 year old Momma's Boy and lifelong cuck. I think he banged Mariah Carey when she was a few years past her prime, maybe, at that's about it. He spent his prime pining after a whore and raising another man's children.

He just has oneitis but is as honest aboutvthe situation as any incel

he is bluepilled about love/dating market. he could've fuck like millions of girls in his prime times but he sticked to one whore eventually dumped him lol
LOL, the fag did according to Kim, but even then he still couldn’t defeat his oneitis for Kim.

Nor could she defeat her desire to continuously get properly dicked down by other guys lmao.

Guys that were probably all well hung stud giga Chads unlike beta bitch Marshall, guys who would jackhammer her into oblivion, really pound her into the mattress and make her eyes roll back in her head in between screaming out their name/s.

Meanwhile poor little Marshall is playing with his tiny prick in the corner of the bedroom and softly crying the tears of the butthurt over it or in LA at some recording studio getting his cheeks blown out by Dr. Dre whenever Dre’s other fag lover Bruce is out of town or otherwise not around to take the pounding hahaha.

View: https://youtu.be/zMuTjwd19G4

View: https://youtu.be/Mv9c-nOHRf8

View: https://youtu.be/lRExjF0dSQo