Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eminem is apparently 'Incel Rap' according to YouTuber Shawn Cee.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Youtuber Music Critic Shawn Cee calls Eminem music Incel Rap.

0:05 - 0:20
Shawn Cee: "Eminem will always be one of the GOATs for his impact on Hip-Hop in the early 2000s his impact spawned some of the edgiest, corniest, most sassy rappers, the genre of music I like to define as Incel Rap.

0:21 -0:27
Shawn Cee: "Though this genre still exist, a lot of our most promising acts rose up from the debris of incel rap

11:00 - 11:12
Eminem lyrics: "I have the right to remain violent, any ryme that I say can and will be used againts you"
Shawn Cee: "This is incel rap and it's finest, you deserve to be bullied for these lines"

I don't know what to make of it, but Eminem music doesn't sound like incel rap to me. Maybe RedPill or MGTOW, but not Incel. I mean Eminem was married and had relationships.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_m0ueaDo6w

Teaching women and certain other groups words should be punished, unironically: As soon as these people touch words they lose all meaning.

he mogs the fuck out of me pretty hard

This guy is gonna die of soy overdose.

I have the right to remain violent, any ryme that I say can and will be used againts you
it doesn’t logically follow that this is an incel line.

there are numerous groups that are way more violent anyway, take black people for example.

I’ve been essentially saying this forever.

I hate Feminem for being a complete and total fraud with his fake tough guy act but yeah just like this guy is saying Feminem’s popularity all stems from there being a legion of lost beta males most of whom are white (but not all) who struggle mightily via their problems with women and their beta oneitis fixations that they can fully relate to Feminem who is exactly like them in this regard.

Kim cucked Feminem mightily fucking legions of guys behind his back and she was clearly his oneitis.:feelshaha:

Yes they had a relationship together and probably still do but she could never bring herself to fully respect him and not cheat on him due to his faggot beta male simp energy/aura nature that no amount of Jew media forced fame and success was ever able to erase because deep down Feminem will always understand about himself just like I do that he is nothing more than a fucking fraud.

That’s why his insecurities will always persist and have continued to do so even after he cleaned up and stopped doing drugs.

Compare and contrast Feminem to “real ones” and “boss players” like the late DMX, 2pac and the still living Tom Macdonald.

Those guys can/could all look in the mirror at the end of the day and “still see their souls” meaning they were/are ok with who they are as they’d made peace with themselves and had/have accepted themselves whereas Feminem knows he is a complete sellout, a false manufactured product and a weak beta male that really belongs here and not on the world stage as some popular supposed “rap god” (how ridiculous!) for low IQ faggots and fellow betas to worship when his entire fraudulent career is summed up in Everlast’s song dissing him that goes: “turned hard the day Dre gave you a record deal”.

Feminem is proof positive that if anyone here can artificially ascend as he did to pseudo Chad status with the Jew MSM’s help that to complete the package and eventually become “real” you need to imbibe red pill wisdom about relationships and dating which will then deliver you in an almost religious sense from beta male behaviors that repulse and turn women away to genuine alpha male behaviors that will draw women to you as red pill will help you learn how to get women to genuinely respect you.

Fem and fellow beta males have NONE of this knowledge so resort to childish tantrums, violent threats and screaming which are NOT genuine Chad behaviors once again but that of the beta male simp.

As the late Biggie Smalls I believe it was said: “I don’t chase em, I just replace em”.

That’s knowledge Fem should’ve applied to his Kim situation but never did and he wallowed in endless beta male pain for decades because of it as one man after the other plowed his old lady with wild abandon.:feelskek:

P.S: Yes I know red pill is garbage for trucels but for anyone with Chad possibilities ie decent looks it is absolutely essential learning material.

Last edited:
It's probably more red pill. It's self improvement, mild slut shaming, 'toxic masculinity', etc.

I heard this track 100s of times.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SeVN2u5Axc

It's about a guy who is cucked by his Stacy wife who cheats and he decides to murder her. Absolutely based.

He should be honored that he is associated with us. I'm not saying that everything the wigger did was based, but he undoubtedly had some good tracks.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say its blackpilled or redpilled, it does contain some real life harsh truth. Its kinda bluepilled because he thinks his wife cheated on him and made a baby with the fucker despite Eminems status and millions because he neglected her, jfl she just wanted a bigger D. Dude raised another mans child and also Kims niece. This is the guy who impregnated his wife and took off.
Eric hartter

I hate Feminem for being a complete and total fraud with his fake tough guy act but yeah just like this guy is saying Feminem’s popularity all stems from there being a legion of lost beta males most of whom are white (but not all) who struggle mightily via their problems with women and their beta oneitis fixations that they can fully relate to Feminem who is exactly like them in this regard.

Kim cucked Feminem mightily fucking legions of guys behind his back and she was clearly his oneitis.:feelshaha:

Yes they had a relationship together and probably still do but she could never bring herself to fully respect him and not cheat on him due to his faggot beta male simp energy/aura nature that no amount of Jew media forced fame and success was ever able to erase because deep down Feminem will always understand about himself just like I do that he is nothing more than a fucking fraud.

That’s why his insecurities will always persist and have continued to do so even after he cleaned up and stopped doing drugs.

Compare and contrast Feminem to “real ones” and “boss players” like the late DMX, 2pac and the still living Tom Macdonald.

Those guys can/could all look in the mirror at the end of the day and “still see their souls” meaning they were/are ok with who they are as they’d made peace with themselves and had/have accepted themselves whereas Feminem knows he is a complete sellout, a false manufactured product and a weak beta male that really belongs here and not on the world stage as some popular supposed “rap god” (how ridiculous!) for low IQ faggots and fellow betas to worship when his entire fraudulent career is summed up in Everlast’s song dissing him that goes: “turned hard the day Dre gave you a record deal”.

Feminem is proof positive that if anyone here can artificially ascend as he did to pseudo Chad status with the Jew MSM’s help that to complete the package and eventually become “real” you need to imbibe red pill wisdom about relationships and dating which will then deliver you in an almost religious sense from beta male behaviors that repulse and turn women away to genuine alpha male behaviors that will draw women to you as red pill will help you learn how to get women to genuinely respect you.

Fem and fellow beta males have NONE of this knowledge so resort to childish tantrums, violent threats and screaming which are NOT genuine Chad behaviors once again but that of the beta male simp.

As the late Biggie Smalls I believe it was said: “I don’t chase em, I just replace em”.

That’s knowledge Fem should’ve applied to his Kim situation but never did and he wallowed in endless beta male pain for decades because of it as one man after the other plowed his old lady with wild abandon.:feelskek:

P.S: Yes I know red pill is garbage for trucels but for anyone with Chad possibilities ie decent looks it is absolutely essential learning material.
You might be right, but with his feminine ugly face and bad build he never had a chace no matter how Chadlike he would have behaved.

He is really one of us.

Eminem never had the image as a tough dude tough or did he? I'm not an expert on rap and also was never his fan.

I tought it was always pretty clear he is a nerdy guy and his tracks were parodies/supposed to be funny. What guy who things he is a gangster would dress in the cringey costumes he did?

The shit about murdering his wife/mom, I don't think this was a tough guy act. I think he genuinely felt that way, because like you said he was a weak beta male. I can't relate to 6'5" thugmaxxed niggers who killed 15 people and are real criminals. I will always relate to "weak" people like Elliot Rodger or Eminem more, because we CAN relate to them. What do we have in common with real Chads?

Last edited:
Teaching women and certain other groups words should be punished, unironically: As soon as these people touch words they lose all meaning.

Teaching them what? Literacy? That goes a bit far, IMO the problem is women don't read enough, not that they read too much. The problem is they half-ass reading because they're not suited for it and try to bend reading to them.

Idk Eminem was really popular among Millennial high tier normies and chadlites and even chads. He got hit by the agepill and even got challenged by Machine Gun Kelly once that became apparent but he is still very respected and considered a tough guy. He did alienate a significant portion of his fanbase when he came out against Trump though.

Not a fan of em, dude is too angry/dark sounding. Necro is a better white rapper

I don't like Eminem, he represents everything wrong with rap music. Eminem is a white boy who gained success by riding Dr. Dre's BBC.

It's probably more red pill. It's self improvement, mild slut shaming, 'toxic masculinity', etc.
Just want to remind you that blackpilled incels most likely don't even make up 1% of all incels. In fact I would say that at least 90% if not more of incels are bluepilled, i.e. soyboys and cucks.

In other words, a community or subculture could very well be an incel subculture even if it isn't blackpilled. This is because being an incel has absolutely nothing to do with your ideology, it is solely based on whether you can get unpaid sex from foids.

Just want to remind you that blackpilled incels most likely don't even make up 1% of all incels. In fact I would say that at least 90% if not more of incels are bluepilled, i.e. soyboys and cucks.
:yes:

I like his old music but his recent albums have been meh or straight up trash

Well now I like eminem better :feelsLightsaber:

Imagine getting outraged at ''edgy'' lyrics on a rap song out of all places. What the fuck do you expect, a rapper making a song about his twitter pronouns and steve universe tumblr fancannons?

If eminem is an ''incel'' then this faggot is the whitests soycucked version of a nigger i've seen.

His fanbase comprises of chads and normies. I don't understand how some incels can like him here :feelskek::feelskek:. I thought celebrity worship wasn't allowed.

Eminem himself is 5'8 (173 cm), so it checks out.

he started getting really pro-homosexuals after that or around that time.
He used to be my favorite rapper, then after I saw that I lost all respect for him, and so have many others. He stopped talking about gays after that, and his voice changed into a squeaky cuck voice. You can tell he's still embarrassed by it because there's only one video left of it on youtube from a crappy camera.

He used to be my favorite rapper, then after I saw that I lost all respect for him, and so have many others. He stopped talking about gays after that, and his voice changed into a squeaky cuck voice.
i saw him in "funny people" and didn't even recognize him at first. he just looked like such a cuck.
i thought he was going to commit suicide by cops or go ER at one point (that's how i interpreted some of his lyrics) but instead he became a liberal faggot lover.
i only had his first two LPs though and didn't listen past high school.
i liked wu-tang clan for a bit but stopped liking them when blacks started murdering asians for no reason.

I saw him in "funny people" and didn't even recognize him at first. he just looked like such a cuck.
i thought he was going to be commit suicide by cops or go ER at one point (that's how i interpreted some of his lyrics) but instead he became a liberal faggot lover.
i only had his first two LPs though and didn't listen past high school.
I thought he was a crazy potential serial killer from his lyrics, but after he let borat put his balls in his face without even punching him you can't take his hard-core lyrics seriously anymore.
I liked wu-tang clan for a bit but stopped liking them when blacks started murdering asians for no reason.
I'm not sure why that usually happens to Asian store owners and not arab ones in the ghettos.

I thought he was a crazy potential serial killer from his lyrics, but after he let borat put his balls in his face without even punching him you can't take his hard-core lyrics seriously anymore.
he shouldn't have let himself get old.
black rappers don't die on purpose but it's still good when they kill each other because they become legends to normies by their deaths.
I'm not sure why that usually happens to Asian store owners and not arab ones in the ghettos.
there's a lot of reasons but the main one is that they are savage animals that like to attack the weak, like how lions search for hurt antelope.

he shouldn't have let himself get old.
black rappers don't die on purpose but it's still good when they kill each other because they become legends to normies by their deaths.
High iq. I think there's such a thing as dead rapper halo. Sometimes when they go to jail for a long time it helps too. They don't have to be black because it worked with 69.
there's a lot of reasons but the main one is that they are savage predators that like to attack the weak, like how lions search for hurt antelope.
If they're raised by single moms in those areas no wonder they become bullies there.

High iq. I think there's such a thing as dead rapper halo. Sometimes when they go to jail for a long time it helps too. They don't have to be black because it worked with 69.
i guess going to jail helps with "street cred" but just being killed is much better.
tupac and biggie became icons that have movies made about them.
you don't even have to be shot, you can just OD like ODB and become legendary or even rope when you run out of ideas for lyrics.

If they're raised by single moms in those areas no wonder they become bullies there.
that's partially true but i think it's more down to genetics like temperament and tendency towards aggression and lack of impulse control,
like the fact that black fathers are more likely to desert their children than other races.

i guess going to jail helps with "street cred" but just being killed is much better.
tupac and biggie became icons that have movies made about them.
you don't even have to be shot, you can just OD like ODB and become legendary or even rope when you run out of ideas for lyrics.
Easy e died from aids and even he became a legend. The lead singers of sublime and Nirvana committed suicide and even they were able to become icons. When someone dies I guess it gets their music more popular from a lot of people checking out their music.
that's partially true but i think it's more down to genetics like temperament and tendency towards aggression and lack of impulse control,
like the fact that black fathers are more likely to desert their children than other races.
I wish there was more research on the differences in races but sjws will censor it. Poverty and upbringing also matters because if a large amount of a certain race is poor and raised by single moms it can effect the outcomes.

Easy e died from aids and even he became a legend. The lead singers of sublime and Nirvana committed suicide and even they were able to become icons. When someone dies I guess it gets their music more popular from a lot more people are checking out their music.
death makes a person mysterious and otherworldly.
it also locks in your youth at the time of your death.
no one gets to see you become old and weak and ugly.

I wish there was more research on the differences in races but sjws will censor it. Poverty and upbringing also matters because if a large amount of a certain race is poor and raised by single moms it can effect the outcomes.
and welfare gives them no incentive to raise themselves out of poverty or not be single mothers.
all it does is make them want to vote liberal so they keep getting free money.

death makes a person mysterious and otherworldly.
it also locks in your youth at the time of your death.
no one gets to see you become old and weak and ugly.
High iq. No one cared when Johnny Cash got old and died. Elvis died fairly young so it makes sense he was idolized by a lot of people.
welfare gives them no incentive to raise themselves out of poverty or not be single mothers.
all it does is make them want to vote liberal so they keep getting free money.
Money isn't the root of all evil, government is. If we weren't forced to pay taxes to those broke single mom whores there would be a lot less crime and whoredom.