Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Emilia Clarke had panic attack

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
I couldn't care less tbh

I mean, for me as an incel if there was people wanting to take pictures with me because they are a fan of me, that'd be lifefuel. But I imagine for any famous person, it's actually annoying when people are constantly asking you to take pictures with them.

This shows you how different the world is from normies and incels.

Female "problems" jfl at this whore

Don't know who she is, but I'm shocked she can get anyone wanting selfies of her.
She doesn't look attractive.

"They don't really want to talk to you."

Do you wanna talk to us? Don't you have shit to do? I'm sorry for Clarke, but the whole reason people ask for selfies is because they're the new autographs. We ask for them out of respect because we wanna be in and out of your hair so as not to bother you. We lowly common runts, surely you don't want us wasting your time TALKING to you? Saying ACTUAL WORDS you have to listen and respond to? No, you have shit to do. So we grab a selfie and keep it moving. That's showbiz.

jfl at whoever saw her getting a panic attack and walked up asking for a picture

Keep crying for her.

I mean, for me as an incel if there was people wanting to take pictures with me because they are a fan of me, that'd be lifefuel. But I imagine for any famous person, it's actually annoying when people are constantly asking you to take pictures with them.

This shows you how different the world is from normies and incels.
Famous people are so privileged that they get annoyed by their own privilege.

yea man being rich, famous and traveling the world sounds like pure r o p e f u e l! definitely panic attack material.
how dare these peasants demand a PHOTO!!!! can you even begin to imagine how hard it is for an ACTRESS to smile and look into a camera?
give her a break, u damn inkwells!

jfl at whoever saw her getting a panic attack and walked up asking for a picture
Women don’t really have panic attacks, they live life on easy mode.

She was at her best during season 1. She really let herself go since then.

wow shes ugly lol