Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Emergency supplies

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I want to start sharing more of my interests here with you guys other than just inkwell related stuff. @Emba is an inspiration for this thread because of his posts about his unique lifestyle.

Today I will talk about my emergency kit in my truck. There is a backpack that contains food, water, small cooking pot, small alcohol gel stove, emergency blanket (the tinfoil looking one), emergency bivy bag. Also have matches and lighter for fire making. Might be other little shit in there like flashlights. Also keep a container of emergency ammo so I always have some backup ammo in case of shtf scenario. I’m not what you would consider a preppier but it’s fun to have basic common sense preparedness.

I got an umbrella, blanket, jerky, candy and rubbing alcohol in my car. I got my eye on this pair of binoculars on Amazon for Christmas though.

I got an umbrella, blanket, jerky, candy and rubbing alcohol in my car. I got my eye on this pair of binoculars on Amazon for Christmas though.
Why binos? Stalking a foid? I have a pair but they are big and cheap, got them as a gift many years ago.

Why binos? Stalking a foid? I have a pair but they are big and cheap, got them as a gift many years ago.
Not sure if it's stalking. It's just intense people watching up close. Not just foids though. Like my neighbors and such. I'm not planning or doing anything bad though

Not sure if it's stalking. It's just intense people watching up close. Not just foids though. Like my neighbors and such. I'm not planning or doing anything bad though
Ok I enjoy people watching too. Just don’t care enough to use binos unless I was stalking a female or nature watching. Didn’t think you were planning anything bad, I’m not a normie cuck.

Ok I enjoy people watching too. Just don’t care enough to use binos unless I was stalking a female or nature watching. Didn’t think you were planning anything bad, I’m not a normie cuck.
I got nothing major going on in my life so people watching it is :feelsthink:

Mine only has a rope

When i was surviving on the road (hitchhiking & walking) i carried a tiny monocular, to see far away signs and be sure i was in a good spot for camping.

A small water filter is a good idea since water is heavy. You WILL HAVE TO sleep with it (& always carrying it on your body) in winter to protect it from freezing. The "Sawyer mini" is rated for many hundreds of gallons. Men, Man.

Also learn about the ubiquitous, "sea of food" that you are currently ignoring! (Edible wild plants field guides) You would be hard pressed to starve or get scurvy with that knowledge.

I would add a camo/brown/dark tarp and ROPE to any kit. Forget tents unless you need bug protection.

When i was surviving on the road (hitchhiking & walking) i carried a tiny monocular, to see far away signs and be sure i was in a good spot for camping.

A small water filter is a good idea since water is heavy. You WILL HAVE TO sleep with it (& always carrying it on your body) in winter to protect it from freezing. The "Sawyer mini" is rated for many hundreds of gallons. Men, Man.

Also learn about the ubiquitous, "sea of food" that you are currently ignoring! (Edible wild plants field guides) You would be hard pressed to starve or get scurvy with that knowledge.

I would add a camo/brown/dark tarp and ROPE to any kit. Forget tents unless you need bug protection.
Thanks for the Sawyer mini tip! It's on sale on Amazon:feelsautistic:

What weapon do you have? I'm just curious because you mentioned ammo.

i have no emergency supplies

What weapon do you have? I'm just curious because you mentioned ammo.
I have several.
i have no emergency supplies
Damn bro..

I have the Katadyn hiker pro. The Chad of water filters.