Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EMEEGENCY

Give me a one liner. I'm thinking of just throwing my phone at her and asking her to put her Snapchat

Fuck I've never been consumed by this much fear in my life. This is really intimidating

maybe you thought she was staring at you because she was checking to see if you were still looking at her? I still find it hard to believe a foid would end up actually showing an interest in any of us. Life has proved itself to us already. We cannot obtain foids.
maybe he is chad, lets help him ascend nonetheless.
Give me a one liner. I'm thinking of just throwing my phone at her and asking her to put her Snapchat
JUST SAY HI, isnt throwing solid objects assault?
Fuck I've never been consumed by this much fear in my life. This is really intimidating
you have fear when the devil is with you?

YARE YARE DAZEEEEEEEEEEE

take some ambien or valium bro

Okay okay I'm in the library our desk are facing forward to each other we have a little thing diving us. I stand up introduce myself and ask for her Snapchat?
OH MY GAWD IM ABOUT TO BURST

More away before you are accused of Rape.

Okay okay I'm in the library our desk are facing forward to each other we have a little thing diving us. I stand up introduce myself and ask for her Snapchat?
OH MY GAWD IM ABOUT TO BURST
yeah
More away before you are accused of Rape.
9178.jpg

Oh my god she is sleeping now
I think I rather fight a lion

What are you doing with your life?

Okay I'm over complicating this. I go up to her and ask for her Snapchat she withers says yes or no.

She is sleeping right now do I just tap her and ask for her snap

Oh my gawd I'm going to get report for rape fml

She is sleeping right now do I just tap her and ask for her snap
JSBAWCAGOWYDT...Just Stop Being a Worshiping Cuck and Get On With Your Day Theory
take the blackpill faggot

I get the snap and I'm going to butter out the room. If she says the boyfriend card oh my god it's going to be so emrbarssing in front of all these people

are you serious mate? a foid looks at you and you go crazy?
JFL @ you.

it's
O V E R
V
E
R
JSBAWCAGOWYDT...Just Stop Being a Worshiping Cuck and Get On With Your Day Theory
take the blackpill faggot
honestly OP, my guys here have a point.

if you dont do it then you will be on my cuck list.
I get the snap and I'm going to butter out the room. If she says the boyfriend card oh my god it's going to be so emrbarssing in front of all these people
sure.

FUCK MAN LETS FIND OUT IF MY INCELDOM IS REAL. If I fail just ban me

never mind she awake
I must do it for master

I'm building up the courage
Fuck I'm going to do it
It's coming
Just ask for her Snapchat