Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EMEEGENCY

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
There's a Stacy sitting in front of me looking at me what do I do

walk up to her and say "you look sympathetic"

Tell her to buy you pizza.

OH SHIT MY INHIB IS THROUGH THE ROOF RIGHT NOW, the place is crowded fuck I don't want get metoo either but she is so HAWT

i have to waste my 3500th ascension post on telling you not to be a oneitiscuck.
yare yare daze.
OH SHIT MY INHIB IS THROUGH THE ROOF RIGHT NOW, the place is crowded fuck I don't want get metoo either but she is so HAWT

Where are you? Did you recieve IOI?
Send pic of her feet pls

OMFG SHE SMILED AT ME

edit: I SMILED BACK I CANT STOP LAUGHING NOW OH MY GAWD, I'm legit going to have a SCENCE in the library

OMFG SHE SMILED AT ME

edit: I SMILED BACK I CANT STOP LAUGHING NOW OH MY GAWD, I'm legit going to have a SCENCE in the library
OP's Tomorrow Thread: omg stacy sucked my dick and let me touch her ass!

update:

the Stacy is studying

I've been laughing at this thread

I want to approach her but don't know I'm in college library

I can't man like the desk is covering her feet

I need the communitie energy

I'm going to approach her once she leaves

this is the best you can do, tbh
the legend himself

I'm going to wait 10 more minutes before heading to class to see how the whole thing unfolds fuck I might even skip it.

She keeps staring at me fuck I'm not even jokijng

Are you sure it wasn't one of those nervous smiles bitches do when they see a man they don't like? Or she's genuinely trying to lead you on. Chances of it being genuine are about as slim as making a royal flush
pretty ducking genuine eyes locked she smiled to me and I smile de back to her she could of just went back to studying

Are you sure it wasn't one of those nervous smiles bitches do when they see a man they don't like? Or she's genuinely trying to lead you on. Chances of it being genuine are about as slim as making a royal flush
We will know soon.

the legend himself

I'm going to wait 10 more minutes before heading to class to see how the whole thing unfolds fuck I might even skip it.

don't wait

do it

RIGHT

THE FCUK

NOW

I've determined I'm going to follow her when she leaves

She probably thinks I have a crazy social lifsince im texting like crazy right in this thread

Oh my she seems pretty fucking older than me too

I can approach no problem outside but in here I have seniors on each side of me studying

OMFG SHE SMILED AT ME

this is why i cant take youngcels srsly tbh tbh

Ok she's leaving I'm going to wait a couple of minutes follow her and go for the approach

I feel like throwing up

this is gross to read, tbh
post this shit on cuckchan or something, not here

Oh fuck this is awful and I have to pee to fuck my heart is going 150 beats right now

Update: she's not leaving just yet.Might wait outside the library and when I see her come out follow her and approach her

Okay okay she's avoided my eye contact. Fuck can she smell my fear.

Oh fuck this is awful and I have to pee to fuck my heart is going 150 beats right now

Update: she's not leaving just yet.Might wait outside the library and when I see her come out follow her and approach her
goetic energy and one of my balls arent enough?

I GIVE YOU MY SECOND TESTICLE, GO FOR IT YOU DAMN BASTARD.
I EVEN ASCENDED IN RANKS BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD, YOU ARE WASTING VALUABLE ENERGY.

she can't smell shit

and IOIs mean nothing

just say hi

and that's it

don't slouch