Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Emcel moment

biological clock ticking intensifies

She is burnt out. Normies refuse to understand this, you can’t just jump around relationship to relationship, hook up to hookup, and expect to love the same way.

She is burnt out. Normies refuse to understand this, you can’t just jump around relationship to relationship, hook up to hookup, and expect to love the same way.
:feelsLSD:

Mensa IQ

I can feel myself dying every time I read these posts of women bitching about love and relationships, all of their worries are so vapid and insignificant it just blows my mind. life is so simple and easy for them

I can feel myself dying every time I read these posts of women bitching about love and relationships, all of their worries are so vapid and insignificant it just blows my mind. life is so simple and easy for them

Imagine living on a tutorial mode and still bitching about something.

>datingoverthirty

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I don't see that as an emcel moment. It looks more like she has turned aromantic/greyromantic volcel. It's not that she can't... she just doesn't have the drive imo.

Aromantic towards sub-8 males

I don't see that as an emcel moment. It looks more like she has turned aromantic/greyromantic volcel. It's not that she can't... she just doesn't have the drive imo.

It's over for that emcel

Guess those words are synonyms, then.

I imagined emcels more like people who want pair bonding but can't get it because higher SMV men dump them every time.
Their brain chemistry gets fucked too over time.

Tbh chad dumping them, using them, or refusing to commit is probably causing some sort of mental trauma to them. Cant feel sorry for them tho

"Emcel" = Being fucked by too many dicks and can't pair bond anymore

>aesthetically mediocre female who's become addicted to Chad's dick riding the cock carousel can't find one willing to settle down and have kids with her

Not surprised

somebody tell that bitch to get her cats already :feelskek:

1000 cock stare.