Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Embrace your solitude, i realized there rly aint even a handfull you can call pals or trust

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
im in a whatsapp group from a former pal ( hes doing drugs and shit but is a weeb ) and his brother and all those dudes are in there as well , recently posting so many gay jokes and nazi jokes to make it blatantly obvious that they are targeting someone ,
who else could it be who aint having a gf and is a solo player , ( not rly a high iq needet to find that out ) , those are fucking males trying to shame another man , im stoic af and didnt care but now it rly gets to my nerfes , if your not the norm and some social recluse your in for some mindfuck trouble

didnt even got invited in the past months so yea , be with the hive or be outsorted by the hive thats sociely , fucking ridiculous man ,
im pretty content with myself anyways but people seem to not like that

anyways i will exclude now myself from that group , they werent good pals or pal to even to begin with , indoctrinated people liking indoctrinated things and people after all

anyways just a little rant i guess? , try to focus only on yourselfs man , many people are legit scum and want your worst out there

recently posting so many gay jokes and nazi jokes to make it blatantly obvious that they are targeting someone ,
who else could it be who aint having a gf and is a solo player , ( not rly a high iq needet to find that out ) , those are fucking males trying to shame another man

Having no girlfriend = being a Nazi and gay at the same time
This is getting really ridiculous.

i shouldnt have posted rapefugies blackpills so thats why the nazi jokes , they are fucking retarded well what you wanna expect , lets see if their so happy after a immigrant backstabs one of them ( as if )

just fucking lol
your german btw? you seem to be

Last edited:
Yeah, friends are cope. I realized what you did. Everyone hates ugly people so why have friends if they will always treat you like shit unless you have money that they want to boost their status with.

I want everyone to suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back