Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Embrace the darkness

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Potential rapist
★★★★★
Fuck everything in the planet fuck all things breathing i hate humanity it’s all evil. It’s very shallow when it comes to human intereaction. Mass destruction to all this bullshit I no longer give a fuck I just want my payback on society I know I’ll never fit in this fake ass world and these fake ass normies I just want to make them feel what they put me through. I’m not attractive I’m not thugmaxxed Im not high IQ I am nothing but a worthless nigger in this worlds eyes. I need to embrace the darkness like renegade said and become the villian this world wants me to become. These foids want me to die off these sexhaver men think it’s funny. Fuck it all I hope more normies die fuck you.

Humans exist only to suffer. Even chads get depressed, inkwells never had a chance.

It's over.

Humans exist only to suffer. Even chads get depressed, inkwells never had a chance.

It's over.

Chads depression is a joke fuck attractive privileged people

Another water thread.

Well Done!
Embracing The True Nature of Reality.
Normalfags would call you Emo, but I.. would call you Wise!

Nothingness is Eternal.
Our temporary awareness "unfortunately" isn´t. ( If you even want to try making up excuses to being ALIVE, trying to find Reason To Be in something so Primordial as per the laws of time, when all circumstances that led to this Existence are simply beyond our understanding! It is Evil and Absolutely Circumstancial. Our worth is equalized to an Ant in Death. )

How to legally embrace darkness?